Rear O2 sensor, 99-00 Miata

Feeling generous?
Entroper
Car: 2002 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 571

Rear O2 sensor, 99-00 Miata

Post by Entroper »

I have a rear O2 sensor for a 99-00 Miata. I ordered one for my 02, and they sent me the wrong part, it's basically the same, but the cord isn't long enough.

Anyway, they wouldn't take the part back, so if you want it, I'll bring it to the TnT on Sunday.
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Re: Rear O2 sensor, 99-00 Miata

Post by phranquelynn »

Entroper wrote:I have a rear O2 sensor for a 99-00 Miata. I ordered one for my 02, and they sent me the wrong part, it's basically the same, but the cord isn't long enough.

Anyway, they wouldn't take the part back, so if you want it, I'll bring it to the TnT on Sunday.

Hey Entroper if you still have it, I can use that O2 sensor. I should be at the next autox. will you be there? i'm 733 in a purple miata.
Entroper

Post by Entroper »

phranquelynn wrote:
Entroper wrote:I have a rear O2 sensor for a 99-00 Miata. I ordered one for my 02, and they sent me the wrong part, it's basically the same, but the cord isn't long enough.

Hey Entroper if you still have it, I can use that O2 sensor. I should be at the next autox. will you be there? i'm 733 in a purple miata.
Yeah, I plan on being there. I've got the sensor in the "autocross box", so it'll be with me. :) I'll look for you. I'll be in the green ZUMN MX5.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

Entroper wrote:
phranquelynn wrote:

Yeah, I plan on being there. I've got the sensor in the "autocross box", so it'll be with me. :) I'll look for you. I'll be in the green ZUMN MX5.
Thanks so much!
Entroper

Post by Entroper »

Hey I just realized, I'm going to be at the TnT on Sunday, but not the autocross on Saturday. I'll be at the autocross in Bowie the following Saturday, though (the 28th).
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

I won't be there Sunday (tomorrow). I'll most likely be at Bowie. If not, my co-driver Dan (133 in a PURPLE miata) can take it for me. Much thanks again.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

Not sure if you brought it to the last autox. It turned out neither i nor my co-driver made it. if you still have it, i can still use it. i'll definitely be at bowie. thanks.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

Thank you!