Free Miata

Feeling generous?
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Free Miata

Post by phranquelynn »

Free Miata. Yes, a whole and running Miata. Not a Miata part, but the entire car. As many of you know I run several Miatas for autocrossing and racing. I have one too many. And have decided to give one away. When I first got started, I was actually given my Miata. So I feel like it's time to pay it forward. Especially since I have so many. I can't keep track of them. So my guess is that I'll have more than one taker. Write a letter and tell me why I should give it to you. If I pick your letter, you come and pick out the Miata you want. Here are the stipulations. This offer is for today only. In your letter you should include your name (obviously), what pos you're driving now, why you want to drive a Miata, what Miata means to you, how many times a week you plan to wash the Miata, where the Miata will be living and what company (car-wise) it will be keeping, what you would do if you take your miata out when its sunny and then it turns to rain, and most importantly state why you're a fool on this fine April day. Thank you and I look forward to your letters.
Areddi
Car: 2013 Scion FR-S
CDC Member#: 650

Re: Free Miata

Post by Areddi »

because Racecar
Check out my YouTube channel with Autocross videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAreddi