Harry Grove March 17th Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
D_Eclipse9916
Car: 1999 BMW M3
CDC Member#: 486

Re: Harry Grove March 17th Results

Post by D_Eclipse9916 »

v10climber wrote:
It's certainly possible that he is above 3500 lbs with driver but as we don't bring scales or a dyno to the auto-x events we have to go on the "honor system" for weights and hp. Obviously we typically spot when someone is grossly incorrect in stating their hp/weight (3800lb miata anyone?) but for the people that are on the fence between classes we just take their word for it.

I have no fight because I wont be autoxing much if at all this season, but weight surprise check? I do have scales... :lol:
dmyer
Car: 2007 Mini Cooper S
CDC Member#: 770

Post by dmyer »

Walka wrote:Are there water taps available to use? I'd assume even a gas power washer your still not going to have any water on hand to wash it away.
It would take one heck of a long hose to reach the parking lot - yes - they do require water (got a nice one... but it is at my beach house).

It might be more practical to broom and leaf blower as much off as possible and wait for mother nature to finish the job.
v10climber
Car: STI, JCW Mini, S2k, Miata
CDC Member#: 621

Post by v10climber »

JoeTR6 wrote:If it doesn't rain before then, we should bring an extra generator and a power washer. We could at least reduce the size of that patch a bit.
We can't just get some of the cobras to drive past it real slow... blow it all away with the sidepipes? :D
--Nick D
Nathan Atkins
Car: 2005 Mazda RX8 Red
CDC Member#: 10

Post by Nathan Atkins »

I had this video shot of my third run, It's with my cell phone and was poor quality. This was my first ever autocross event, really the first time i ever drove the car aggressively, but I absolutely had a great time and have signed up for the 21st and 28th this month. Anyway I had this video up and just wanted to link to it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmU5xDXX ... ezYQbcs%3D

See you all on the 21st!

Nate