Pop Up Canopy on Sale at Home Depot $50

Parking lots and traffic cones.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Pop Up Canopy on Sale at Home Depot $50

Post by echan »

I just saw that Home Depot has a 10' X 10' pop up canopy on sale for $49.99, which seems like a good price. The sale is good thru 5/21/08.

We just bought a 12' X 12' a few weeks ago for the timing tent and that cost us $100. I'd purchase this one at Home Depot but I think the timing tent needs that extra 2 feet.

Ed
TubeDriver

Re: Pop Up Canopy on Sale at Home Depot $50

Post by TubeDriver »

Thanks. I got one, it looks decent and comes with a wheeled carrying case. It does not come with tent pegs/spikes which are nice on windy days.
Tie your shoes, Drive your car, Love your girl!
--
WideSpread Panic
echan

Post by echan »

TubeDriver wrote:Thanks. I got one, it looks decent and comes with a wheeled carrying case. It does not come with tent pegs/spikes which are nice on windy days.
I think we have a bunch of extra spikes from all the tents that we've gone thru (about 1 a year). I'll look in the trailer this week/weekend. I'm sure I can dig up 4 extra spikes.
TubeDriver

Post by TubeDriver »

Cool, thanks.

echan wrote:
TubeDriver wrote:Thanks. I got one, it looks decent and comes with a wheeled carrying case. It does not come with tent pegs/spikes which are nice on windy days.
I think we have a bunch of extra spikes from all the tents that we've gone thru (about 1 a year). I'll look in the trailer this week/weekend. I'm sure I can dig up 4 extra spikes.
Tie your shoes, Drive your car, Love your girl!
--
WideSpread Panic
moxnix
Car: 1990 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 0

Post by moxnix »

Sears has a 12x12 on sale for $50 also.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1260 ... 0383&aff=Y
echan

Post by echan »

moxnix wrote:Sears has a 12x12 on sale for $50 also.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1260 ... 0383&aff=Y
That's an awesome price. That's half the price we paid last month for the same canopy. I've never seen them that cheap anywhere. I'm going to pick a few up as spare for the club! As I mentioned, the canopy tends to last about a year due to them getting bent in the heavy winds.

I just hope they still have some left.
echan

Post by echan »

I tried to purchase the canopy at Sears tonight. However, the guy at Sears said that it was not on sale. After looking it up at Sears.com, it was not there. Then when clicking the link, the link shows that it is no longer available. I have a feeling that the price was a mistake because the 10 X 10 was on sale at Sears for $68 (same manufacturer). So, I'm surprised that the bigger canopy would be cheaper than the smaller one.

I guess it was too good to be true.