Thank you guys...

Parking lots and traffic cones.
Bicyclewrench
Car: '90 Corvette

Thank you guys...

Post by Bicyclewrench »

... for all the help and encouraging words yesterday! Jake thanks for showing me around the course and driving my car. It really helped give me a sense of perspective seeing what an expert could do with my car. Thanks to everyone who let me ride along. I hope to see you guys again soon. I won't be able to make any Saturday events til fall, but expect to see me for Sunday events. In the mean time if any of you guys ever need a dry place to work on your cars or a couch to crash on near Summit Point let me know. The garage is fairly well appointed and I always feed my house guests well! Oh and let me know if you hear about any events outside the CDC on Sundays please!
CaitieD
Car: 2010 MINI JCW Hardtop
CDC Member#: 543

Re: Thank you guys...

Post by CaitieD »

SCCA runs on Sundays. Their next event is June 30th at FedEx Field in Landover, MD. You can check them out here: http://www.wdcr-scca.org/SoloAutocross/ ... fault.aspx
Caitlin
konkilr
Car: 1995 SUXASS LRXTi
CDC Member#: 19

Post by konkilr »

Mercedes benz club runs at winchester on sunday's.

jake
Raceday strategy: Start slow, then back off.
Bicyclewrench

Post by Bicyclewrench »

Awesome!
DriftSS
CDC Member#: 126

Post by DriftSS »

Let me know if you decide on a tire size and need extra rims. My son has a rather large collection of 17" rims that will fit a C4 Vette (I think 5 or 6 sets) and may part with a set since he no longer uses many for his drift car (since it could use $$ for a new engine). I think there is a set of 17x8.5/17x9.5 factory sawblades in black (repainted) and a set of 17x9 reproduction 5 star Grand Sport rims that could work if you wanted a dedicated track set. I also have a single 17x11 5 star Grand Sport rim (the other got stolen at Summit Point a few years back) that I'd let go cheap and you would only need to by one other for wide rears.
Stephen Catlin
#126 2008 Black Corvette Z06 :)
Bicyclewrench

Post by Bicyclewrench »

I may be interested in those Grandsport 5 stars. Send me a pm if you would.