Woodbridge July 27th Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Post by BugBomb »

Let me know if you see any problems with the results, either by posting in this thread or sending me a private message. All runs will be posted later this week.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Re: Woodbridge July 27th Results

Post by echan »

Thanks Mike for doing the results (and not even being at the event)!
hufflepuff
Car: 2005 Mazda RX-8
CDC Member#: 512

Post by hufflepuff »

I was planning on bringing my eagle talon for SAG, but my rear antisway bar didn't show up in time. I was driving my integra which has an index of C122S (not C123). Thanks Mike.
'05 RX-8 - Autocross, HPDE, and Time Attack
'02 Neon - SCCA Rallycross & DD
http://www.youtube.com/mchuffman/
glennkrueger
Car: 2002 S2000
CDC Member#: 623

Post by glennkrueger »

Thanks for posting the results! This was a fun, fast, easy-to-remember course. Weather was great.

I didn't see any notice about the 2nd slot discount though, I would like to have done that, but I wasn't aware it was being offered until I arrived at the event and saw some drivers in multiple heats. Also, I didn't know that we'd be having 4 runs in the morning and afternoon until I saw everyone line up again after their 3rd (it was a pleasant surprise!). I didn't see any notice about either of these two things on the forums or in my email. Where can I find information like this in the future?
Math puns are the first sine of madness!
CaitieD
Car: 2010 MINI JCW Hardtop
CDC Member#: 543

Post by CaitieD »

The second slot discount is mentioned in the reminder email Ed sends out to members about two weeks before the event.

The number of runs are decided in a more fluid way. It's typically based on the course length, how smoothly things are running (e.g. if we're running late or not) and what the weather is looking like. After we realized that the runs were only in the 30 second range, we decided to give extra runs. In that case, the starter should tell you to come back around for your fourth run, but sometimes things get busy at start/timing and we forget to mention it to everyone that pulls up.
Caitlin
echan
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

glennkrueger wrote:Thanks for posting the results! This was a fun, fast, easy-to-remember course. Weather was great.

I didn't see any notice about the 2nd slot discount though, I would like to have done that, but I wasn't aware it was being offered until I arrived at the event and saw some drivers in multiple heats. Also, I didn't know that we'd be having 4 runs in the morning and afternoon until I saw everyone line up again after their 3rd (it was a pleasant surprise!). I didn't see any notice about either of these two things on the forums or in my email. Where can I find information like this in the future?
You can send me an e-mail at capitadriving@yahoo.com and I'll make sure you are on the CDC GoogleGroups, which we use for our mass e-mail notification.

We are offering a $10 discount at the next event on Saturday August 10th at James Wood HS in Winchester, VA.

Hope to see you there.

Ed
InsightRacer
Car: 2011 Honda CR-Z
CDC Member#: 628

Post by InsightRacer »

I did see one small error.

My (#628) best run was listed as 31.29 which was my last run. I took out the reflector and some stop box cones on that run (but saw the 31.29 on the clock!) so it was technically a DNF. My real best was run 5 (31.37). If I did my spreadsheet right, that means I (#628) only get 87 points, as does #702 (organizer) and #638 gets the 88 points.

FYI, that was one of the most fun courses this year!
v1ru5

Post by v1ru5 »

Small error, Chad ran my BRZ for my run 5 and 6

39 Troy Fre 2013 Subaru BRZ 35.02 DNF 35.42 35.02 32.78 32.52 34.95 -- 32.52 C143 33.17 69 --

My top time should just be the 34.95
gjenks
Car: Chevy Corvette Z06
CDC Member#: 1

Post by gjenks »

I signed up for 2 slots and most of my afternoon runs (with some improved times) are not listed. I have a better time 30.90, I believe.

-Gregory Jenkins
Greg Jenkins
JoeTR6
CDC Member#: 44

Post by JoeTR6 »

We only count the first set of runs for the results. I believe Mike is going to post all of the runs at some point.