Sending Applause and MAJOR Thumbs UP

Parking lots and traffic cones.
vettegirl
Car: 1996 Miata, 2011 Corvette
CDC Member#: 963

Sending Applause and MAJOR Thumbs UP

Post by vettegirl »

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the organizers and other volunteers who work so tirelessly at CDC both behind the scenes and at the events. You guys are first class! You all make these events a low-stress, safe, friendly environment for us competitors. You also provide an atmosphere that makes it easier to start, learn and progress for us rookies out there. You all are a rare breed and deserve a standing ovation. Thank you all for an awesome season, I'm already counting the days until March. :D "God Save the Cones"
steve b
Car: 2006 Mini Cooper S
CDC Member#: 17

Re: Sending Applause and MAJOR Thumbs UP

Post by steve b »

I would like to second the thoughts expressed by vettegirl. My 16 yo son ran his first autocross yesterday and I would like to thank those who took the time to make him feel like part of the club. Other interests limit me to just early spring and late fall events now and even though many of the faces and names at the events have changed since I first joined the club, the low key, drive for fun atmosphere of CDC remains. I think you definitely won over a new member yesterday.
Was fast in a slow car, now slow in a fast car
yardy8301
Car: 90 Miata
CDC Member#: 338

Post by yardy8301 »

+1. Thanks for another great year.
chief249
Car: 2003 Acura RSX Type-S

Post by chief249 »

I agree with all that has been said here. I definitely got hooked, being my first event yesterday at the TnT and the club is great, awesome group of people. Can't wait until March and to become a member for seasons to come! Thank you all.
Silver_Surfer
Car: 2006 Exige
CDC Member#: 682

Post by Silver_Surfer »

I can't wait till next year! Is it March yet? Thank you for everything you guys do!