Winchester June 15th Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Winchester June 15th Results

Post by BugBomb »

Let me know if you see any issues either by posting here or sending me a private message.

June 15th Results

Here is a spreadsheet with all recorded runs.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Re: Winchester June 15th Results

Post by echan »

Thanks Mike for posting the results so quickly.

This event went very smoothly with it looks like about 103 slots (when counting the participants running double slots or sharing a second slot). I think a lot of people liked the $10 discount for the second slot. I think the extra runs with the discount made it worth the drive to Winchester.

It's probably worth offering the $10 discount on the second slot again for the next event- thoughts?

Ed
hufflepuff
Car: 2005 Mazda RX-8
CDC Member#: 512

Post by hufflepuff »

echan wrote:Thanks Mike for posting the results so quickly.

This event went very smoothly with it looks like about 103 slots (when counting the participants running double slots or sharing a second slot). I think a lot of people liked the $10 discount for the second slot. I think the extra runs with the discount made it worth the drive to Winchester.

It's probably worth offering the $10 discount on the second slot again for the next event- thoughts?

Ed
The second slot discount is always a nice incentive. And the BBQ was a nice incentive too!
'05 RX-8 - Autocross, HPDE, and Time Attack
'02 Neon - SCCA Rallycross & DD
http://www.youtube.com/mchuffman/
yardy8301
Car: 90 Miata
CDC Member#: 338

Post by yardy8301 »

Thanks for quick results.

Second slot definately made the decision to drive out to Winchester easier. I ended up leaving early due to other commitments, but was still able to get 9 runs in.

Even if I lived across the street, the second slot is great for seat time. I would propably get the second slot at full price....... though I do prefer using the extra $10 on bbq instead.
Silver_Surfer
Car: 2006 Exige
CDC Member#: 682

Post by Silver_Surfer »

Thanks for the quick results! Had a great time as always. Looking forward to taking advantage of the second slot this time, assuming my car wants to work.