Winchester August 9th Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Winchester August 9th Results

Post by BugBomb »

Let me know if you see any issues either by posting here or sending me a private message.

August 9th Results

All recorded runs can be seen here.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Re: Winchester August 9th Results

Post by echan »

Thanks for the quick post.

Our next autocross is in 2 weeks at Harry Grove and TNT on Sunday.

Hope to see you all there!
Rock Star
Car: 93 Rx-7, 83 SPEC7, 70 GT6
CDC Member#: 515

Post by Rock Star »

I showed up in the GT6 instead of the Rx-7. I forgot to change it at check in. My class should be, C162V.

Thanks again for another awesome Winchester event. Quite the drive for me, but always worth it.
Dan133
Car: PruneJuice MazdaConeMower
CDC Member#: 133

Post by Dan133 »

Another fun course, another great AX event. Ho hum... You guys make it look easy. :-)
Thanks for all your efforts!
Be fun, have safe! - Mike Moran
Tedzilla
Car: '58 MGA Coupe '04 Porsche
CDC Member#: 1

Post by Tedzilla »

Excellent course! Everyone who stepped up when Larry was caught in traffic did an exceptional job laying out the basic course and Larry fine tuned it into the best course I've run in a long time. CDC really makes Winchester worth the drive.
It was great seeing the Alfa Romeo and Fiat Club drivers out driving the way Italian sportscars should be driven! The Green Bugeye Sprite and those Triumphs were amazing to watch...
hufflepuff
Car: 2005 Mazda RX-8
CDC Member#: 512

Post by hufflepuff »

Did someone change my index to under 100hp because of how slow i looked out there? ;)

I have a stock '95 miata which generally dyno right around 100whp, so to be safe i've been registering as 101-150hp. Just making sure my 312S index is correct (i was running my integra's Nitto NT01, 100TW).
'05 RX-8 - Autocross, HPDE, and Time Attack
'02 Neon - SCCA Rallycross & DD
http://www.youtube.com/mchuffman/
saint_foo

Post by saint_foo »

Man, that was fun! At first I was hesitant about bringing the Cobra and ended up happy that I did. It was good to get comfy with the tail-happy nature the way it was setup and the tires I drove on. It reacted totally different than the Miata when trying to reel it in.

That course was really nice! It was as fun as running at FedEx without the big lot feel.

I really loved seeing the different cars, too. It was nice to see the old Fiats and such show up. I hope the drivers come out more often.

This is one of the most fun events I've experienced in 10 years due to the course design, weather, people, etc. Plus, Denise and Ted came out and I hadn't seen them in a LONG time.

-Ed O