Harry Grove October 25th/26th Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Harry Grove October 25th/26th Results

Post by BugBomb »

Let me know if you see any issues either by posting here or sending me a private message.

October 25th Results

Here is a link to October 25th all recorded runs.

And another link to all the recorded runs from the October 26th Test & Tune.

Also, "Twerk Vectoring" gets my vote for best alias.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
JoeTR6
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 44

Re: Harry Grove October 25th/26th Results

Post by JoeTR6 »

Congrats to Jim Harris for some incredible driving. Also, Jay Parsons would definitely receive the "Most Improved Driver" honor this season if we had one.

Twerk Vectoring. LOL.
JayPar
Car: '96 Gray Miata (LATRL G)
CDC Member#: 96

Post by JayPar »

Thanks Joe. Joe Oxenham drove very well also. We swapped cars, and we figured there was about a 1.2 - 1.4 second difference between our cars on that course, which makes his T&T results even more impressive. My 12th run from Saturday: http://youtu.be/-_29D4Jcj4A
Apexcarver

Post by Apexcarver »

Development continues on the Miata. It was a really interesting ride swap, Jay. Gave me some things to think about.

Aside from the effects of the diff, its making me think about my brakes and my spring rates. Your brakes had much more bite than my cheap pads and I could tell yours corners flatter. As I said, if you can get me the numbers off the springs, I can get you the rates.

What are you guys running for brakes again? I know you have pretty aggressive pads, but have you done anything about the bias issues that stock Miatas have?

I hope everyone enjoyed the course, I aim to please.
(╯°□°)╯︵|> ____________________ Joseph O.
kboyer47

Post by kboyer47 »

sundays test and tune was my first auto x experience and minus some severe over driving it was a good time, thank you to both instructors for helping learn the course and giving me a goal to hit. where can i find information on car class requirements?

thanks again
Kevin Boyer
01 sentra
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

kboyer47 wrote:sundays test and tune was my first auto x experience and minus some severe over driving it was a good time, thank you to both instructors for helping learn the course and giving me a goal to hit. where can i find information on car class requirements?

thanks again
Kevin Boyer
01 sentra
You can go the the FAQ Section for the CDC index system and go to SCCA to see their classing system.