Results for Waldorf May 9th

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Results for Waldorf May 9th

Post by BugBomb »

Sorry about the delay. Had a small issue with the results data. Let me know if you see any issues with the results by posting in this thread or sending me a PM.

May 9th, 2015 Results

May 9th All Recorded Runs
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Re: Results for Waldorf May 9th

Post by BugBomb »

Updated post with results.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
Nathan Atkins
Car: 2005 Mazda RX8 Red
CDC Member#: 10

Post by Nathan Atkins »

Man I got the same raw time 3 times! in 2 different cars! Thanks to Laura's negative mass I found a half second on my final run ;-)

Lots of great drives out there everyone (Good ribs and sausages too!) Always a pleasure to run with CDC, still my favorite car club!
Claff
Car: many Miatas!
CDC Member#: 793

Post by Claff »

37.38 6th best raw time (not 4th as the video claims)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8YfNpR0FIk
Nathan Atkins
Car: 2005 Mazda RX8 Red
CDC Member#: 10

Post by Nathan Atkins »

Dat early tight slalom tho
Dat far end sweeper tho
Dat Watching Alan stare stone faced at the Start guy for about 10 seconds before realizing the video hadn't actually started to play tho

Well done sir, you definitely displayed enough talent to justify having a vanity domain name.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

Nathan Atkins wrote:(Good ribs and sausages too!) Always a pleasure to run with CDC, still my favorite car club!
We really try to continuously improve our events in every aspect, course, organization, grid, food, etc. We try to focus on holding the best value with the best "fun" factor as possible.

We started out with just a few cones and a portable karaoke machine for a PA. Now our events have become much more polished, with better a very professional staff of organizers, great equipment, and a process to provide a good event.

So if you any of you have any suggestions on how to improve the experience, let me now by either this forum or you can e-mail me directly at capitaldriving@yahoo.com. I try to address everyone's suggestion and the dialog often leads to something new (like our most recent change of smoking ribs).

Ed
Guzman

Post by Guzman »

Thanks for the great event. I didn't do too bad for my very first autox ever. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkePHa ... e=youtu.be
JayPar
Car: '96 Gray Miata (LATRL G)
CDC Member#: 96

Post by JayPar »

Nice driving Alan! I wish I could have figured out that first slalom and the line on the subsequent sweeper as well as you did. None of my runs felt "fast" and I had 3 DNFs, but here's my run of 38.04 sec: https://youtu.be/j3GSFZ3xkDU