Results for April 10th Harry Grove

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Results for April 10th Harry Grove

Post by BugBomb »

Let me know if you see any issues by sending a private message or posting in this thread.

Until I can find a way to have sort-able results on GDocs again, anyone that wants to re-sort the results will have to download their own copy - either to their local computer or to their own Google Drive where they can do as they wish with the results file.

Also, I apparently can't link directly to a sheet within the results, so the link I am posting takes you to the first sheet in the 2016 results. You'll have to click on the tab at the bottom for April 10th results. This is getting ridiculous, Google Docs. Do I need to start looking at Microsoft Office Online? Lately it seems like I am only losing features, not gaining them. If anyone knows of some tricks with the new Google Sheets, I'd love to hear them. I don't have as much time to play around with this stuff lately.

Also, If you don't see your name on the Championship points page yet, don't freak out. I still need to update that page with all the new members.

CDC 2016 Results
To sort/filter the results as you like, click anywhere on the lower portion of the results sheet, go up to the Filter icon next to the printer icon on the toolbar, and select "Create new temporary filter view." This will let you sort the results any way you want (By Index time, By specific Class, PAX Time, etc.)
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
euro2fast4u

Re: Results for April 10th Harry Grove

Post by euro2fast4u »

BugBomb wrote:Also, If you don't see your name on the Championship points page yet, don't freak out. I still need to update that page with all the new members.

CDC 2016 Results
Haha you had me worried until this last line lol. Thanks mike, I will look into a better solution for the data.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

Thanks. I sent an e-mail to the webmaster to see if he can get the issues with the Results Tab update with the 2016 Results.
euro2fast4u

Post by euro2fast4u »

webmaster was able to update!