Results for Waldorf July 2nd 2016

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Results for Waldorf July 2nd 2016

Post by BugBomb »

If you see any issues, let me know by sending me a PM or posting in this thread. The Championship tab will get a refresh later this week, and I will also post all the recorded runs for the past few events, now that I have one of the timing laptops back in my possession.

July 2nd 2016 Waldorf Results
To sort/filter the results as you like, click anywhere on the lower portion of the results sheet, go up to the Filter icon next to the printer icon on the toolbar, and select "Create new temporary filter view." This will let you sort the results any way you want (By Index time, By specific Class, PAX Time, etc.)
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
SpectreRT

Re: Results for Waldorf July 2nd 2016

Post by SpectreRT »

Hi Mike! Thanks for posting the results.

I have a question for you. On my final run, the scoreboard states I had a +3 (3 cones). After watching my recorded video, it shows no cone strikes. Since the course doubles back on itself, my video also shows no downed cones or folks running to correct any potentially hit / moved pylons.

By chance should I share this video with you for a correction to be made? I'll message you on FB as well to share videos / specifics.
Apexcarver

Post by Apexcarver »

Mike, I was running timing at the time IIRC and agree that there is likely an error. Back to back blue BRZ's made things a bit confusing to interpret that calls and it was busy at the timing tent.

Sorry about that!
(╯°□°)╯︵|> ____________________ Joseph O.
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

Fixed!
Mike M
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

For those of us who double registered, is it possible to see the times for our extra runs?
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

Yes. Stay tuned. Hoping to have all of this posted by the end of this week.
Mike M
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

The Championship sheet has been updated. If you are a member and don't see your name on the Championship points sheet, please let me know.
Mike M
chrimson

Post by chrimson »

I believe my score for Apr 30 is 23, not the 98 in the Champ table. You might have confused me, chrimson, with someone else other than Chris Lim(son). Just being honest
chrimson

Post by chrimson »

Anyone have photos from this event? I recall discussion about revamping the flickr, it's kind of hard to follow any timeline on it.