Results for October 15th/16th at Harry Grove

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Results for October 15th/16th at Harry Grove

Post by BugBomb »

If you see any issues, let me know by sending me a PM or posting in this thread.

October 15th 2016 Harry Grove Results
To sort/filter the results as you like, click anywhere on the lower portion of the results sheet, go up to the Filter icon next to the printer icon on the toolbar, and select "Create new temporary filter view." This will let you sort the results any way you want (By Index time, By specific Class, PAX Time, etc.)

All recorded runs for October 15th

All recorded runs for October 16th T&T
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
euro2fast4u

Re: Results for October 15th/16th at Harry Grove

Post by euro2fast4u »

Looks like jay scored 1st place for the year. Way to go Jay!
Eric came in second for the year.

I am in the middle of a chase for third place with charles, adam, patrick, and matt.

Waldorf please be nice to me!
euro2fast4u

Post by euro2fast4u »

nvm, we are all going after 4th! i missed jen.
JayPar
Car: '96 Gray Miata (LATRL G)
CDC Member#: 96

Post by JayPar »

euro2fast4u wrote:Looks like jay scored 1st place for the year. Way to go Jay!
Thanks, although at this point it has become pretty clear that our car has an unfair advantage in the current indexing system. Not everyone in the club can make their car into a non-streetable specialized autocross toy. I think I want to have myself marked as an "organizer" when it comes to championship points.

A PAX championship would be perhaps a better way to judge our car vs. others, although to make it meaningful we would have to have some kind of adjustment for street tire usage. Maybe using an STR or STX classification would be more fair. Our car for a long time was (and still is) under-prepared for DP class, even on Hoosiers, but it is starting to get closer to its potential. I'm not going to run Hoosiers more than about once a year at CDC, and the TNT was the Hoosier-fest for this year. It showed a gain of 1-2 seconds depending on driver.