Any pix of the monsoon on the 27th?

Parking lots and traffic cones.
Tedzilla
Car: '58 MGA Coupe '04 Porsche
CDC Member#: 1

Any pix of the monsoon on the 27th?

Post by Tedzilla »

Particularly John Chang's Forester in the afternoon runs...
armitage
Car: '92 Galant VR4 / '93 RX7
CDC Member#: 0

Re: Any pix of the monsoon on the 27th?

Post by armitage »

I took just one picture on my phone while sitting around. It shows how wet it was at least:

Click here for full sized image.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Post by kyle.bowker »

The results from the September 27th auto-x have been posted. Click here to view the results. Also, we are now accepting reservations from club members and their guests for the next autocross on Saturday, October 11th, 2008 at Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick, MD. We’ll be following up with a Test & Tune event held the very next day. And don’t forget the rally from the CDC warehouse to the Hunt Country British Car Show in Middleburg, VA. Hopefully we’ll get lucky and enjoy a pleasant Fall weekend full of sunshine and fun driving.
AJ_RDR_Civic
Car: '95 Honda Civic EX

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

kyle.bowker wrote:The results from the September 27th auto-x have been posted. Click here to view the results. Also, we are now accepting reservations from club members and their guests for the next autocross on Saturday, October 11th, 2008 at Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick, MD. We’ll be following up with a Test & Tune event held the very next day. And don’t forget the rally from the CDC warehouse to the Hunt Country British Car Show in Middleburg, VA. Hopefully we’ll get lucky and enjoy a pleasant Fall weekend full of sunshine and fun driving.
about the results, i'm not listed under the small bore series. Alejandro Aviles 1995 Honda Civic
EvoLex
Car: Galant VR4 (796/1000)
CDC Member#: 463

Post by EvoLex »

I don't have any pics, but I will be posting the videos I got using the ext camera mount.
Miamiata

Post by Miamiata »

here's one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

AJ_RDR_Civic wrote:
kyle.bowker wrote:The results from the September 27th auto-x have been posted. Click here to view the results. Also, we are now accepting reservations from club members and their guests for the next autocross on Saturday, October 11th, 2008 at Harry Grove Stadium in Frederick, MD. We’ll be following up with a Test & Tune event held the very next day. And don’t forget the rally from the CDC warehouse to the Hunt Country British Car Show in Middleburg, VA. Hopefully we’ll get lucky and enjoy a pleasant Fall weekend full of sunshine and fun driving.
about the results, i'm not listed under the small bore series. Alejandro Aviles 1995 Honda Civic
Alejandro, It looks like you have a chance in winning the series. However, only members can win. I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you join the club, if you win any prize (we can let you join even with the freeze since otherwise you'd forfeit the prize). For as many events that you attended, it would have already paid for itself.
AJ_RDR_Civic
Car: '95 Honda Civic EX

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

echan wrote:
AJ_RDR_Civic wrote:
Alejandro, It looks like you have a chance in winning the series. However, only members can win. I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you join the club, if you win any prize (we can let you join even with the freeze since otherwise you'd forfeit the prize). For as many events that you attended, it would have already paid for itself.
would it be possible to register at the next event or should i do it online? i was planning on signing up for membership at the next event. either way works for me.
TommySalami
Car: S2000
CDC Member#: 409

Post by TommySalami »

Here are a few I got that show the rain. I uploaded more pictures from the day to the group's flickr page, in the media section.
WRX11

Post by WRX11 »

No love for the FXT with 4 rooster tails? :(
The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Capital Driving Club.
TommySalami
Car: S2000
CDC Member#: 409

Post by TommySalami »

Here's the only one I got of it
WRX11

Post by WRX11 »

Thanks.
The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Capital Driving Club.