Results for Winchester August 5th

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Results for Winchester August 5th

Post by BugBomb »

If you see any issues, let me know by sending me a PM or posting in this thread.

August 5th 2017 Winchester Results
To sort/filter the results as you like, click anywhere on the lower portion of the results sheet, go up to the Filter icon next to the printer icon on the toolbar, and select "Create new temporary filter view." This will let you sort the results any way you want (By Index time, By specific Class, PAX Time, etc.)

Here are all the recorded runs, for those that got double slots.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
mrejda

Re: Results for Winchester August 5th

Post by mrejda »

Looks like I can't PM yet....M.Rejda, car #420 90 Miata - last run was my best (not saying much) - but it was a 47.6XX? Didn't see any cones or OC but there is no result in the sheet.
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

I'll check the timing system tonight and see if I can locate your lost run.
Mike M
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

Your last run was marked as a Rerun in the system, which is what we usually use to indicate a run that was interrupted and then offer the driver another run. I can't see why this run was stored that way (it may have been a mistake), but I went ahead and added the run back to your results.
Mike M