Congratulations!

Parking lots and traffic cones.
evolicious
Car: 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution
CDC Member#: 452

Congratulations!

Post by evolicious »

Congrats to Mark and Mike on very well driven season. Hopefully I'll be a better driver next year to take on you guys again, and of course everybody else. It was a very fun first season of autox for me and I want to thank everybody for the time and effort put into these events. I can't wait til next year, but I'm ready for a break...along my my poor car that Drake rang the he77 out of. Kudos to Drake also for that impressive time in my red box.

Talk to all ya later and hopefully I'll see everybody at the ceremony thingy.
High on PSI
drakedeming
Car: EVO RS
CDC Member#: 666

Re: Congratulations!

Post by drakedeming »

Matt,

Thanks for letting me drive it. Also big thanks to Ed. Great season and congrats to everyone who ran in it. Can't wait till net year when my car will run again and have some more work done to it. Let's all try to get together in the future for drinks and dinner and a cold weather car meet.

Drake
mla163
Car: 2006 WRX
CDC Member#: 29

Re: Congratulations!

Post by mla163 »

We'll have to wait for the official results to come out, but it looks like I got Matt by a point or so for the season championship. (Mike Moran had the most points, but as an organizer wasn't eligible for the championship).

I didn't start the season with the intention of competing, but it got very exciting towards the end. Thanks to everyone for the great season.