Happy New Years from Race Day Vinyl! (Discounts! Sponsorship

Parking lots and traffic cones.
defylogik
Car: Subaru STi / Miata Rat
CDC Member#: 352

Happy New Years from Race Day Vinyl! (Discounts! Sponsorship

Post by defylogik »

Happy New Years from Race Day Vinyl! (Discounts! Sponsorships! One Lap!)
Happy New Years everyone! I've had a few things on my mind, so i figured i would tackle them all in a single post.

First, big thanks to all of the CDC crew for making 2009 autocross season the best yet. This was my third year running with the CDC since moving to the DC metro and we definitely do it better than any other club around.

We had a blast in 09 campaigning our $500 project Miata up and down the east coast. More to come for this season, but think full spec cage, fender rolling and 225 nt-01s. Josh (the yellow hat RDV guy) has a full season wrap-up on his facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1955689447

Second, big thanks to everyone for picking up the CDC stickers this year. We raised between $50-75 in club donations on the sales. The final numbers have been calculated from the last few autocrosses and will be sent over to Ed for putting in the overall club pot. But, let's see if we can do better: See #3

CDC REMAINING STICKER BLOW OUT SALE:
Third, We have every intention to do a new sticker design for the 2010 season, so we need to clear out the remaining inventory of what we have left from 2009. So until they are all gone, all CDC stickers are $1 on the remaining inventory (which is listed below). Shipping is 48c on all these stickers, no matter how many your order (as long as they will fit in an envelope). Half of all the final sales on these will go to Ed and the club.

What we have left:
light blue
orange
white
reversed white
red
yellow
grey
silver
blue

Track Map stickers (same pricing)

We have a ton of 4" VIR full course and NJMP Lightning track map stickers from 09 as well. $1 each!

SPONSORSHIPS!!!! WE WANT YOU!!!!
RDV is looking to sponsor our fellow autocrossers and track day enthusiasts for the 2010 racing season. Our offering will depend on your level of ability, how many events you do (and with which clubs), etc. Current 09 points champions will take top billing (so apply!). Our offering to you will be free numbers, graphics, etc. For more information, send us an email at sales@racedayvinyl.com

DISCOUNTS FOR 2010!!!

Between now and the first race of the season, we are offering 25% off your entire purchase through us. This is basically below at-cost pricing for all CDC members to get you geared up for 2010! E-mail us what you are looking for directly to get this pricing at: sales@racedayvinyl.com

SUPER DISCOUNTS ON NUMBER PANELS FOR EARLY 2010

We have excess inventory right now of magnetic material, so we are offering our number panels at a ridiculous price of $20 dollars. That includes two single panel car door magnets with your car number and class and same color border outline. Sizing is either 8" or 10" numbers. Compare at soloperformance pricing of $43 and $50!! Any color you want on white magnetic.

One Lap of America 2010

Race Day Vinyl has signed on and partnered up to become the official graphics provider of the 2010 Tire Rack/ Brock Yates One Lap of America. More details to come as the paperwork is finalized :)

Follow us on twitter: @racedayvinyl

Thanks everyone and see you in the 2010 season!

Scott at Race Day Vinyl
Car # 352
going balls out
http://www.racedayvinyl.com
Yep, we do numbers, and graphics, and unicorns.
AJ_RDR_Civic
Car: '95 Honda Civic EX
CDC Member#: 0

Re: Happy New Years from Race Day Vinyl! (Discounts! Sponsorship

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

I'd be in if I was running my car next season. Anyone want to let me run theirs? My autox experience is basically in my signature...wish I could. GL with the sponsorships and whatnot.
eage8
Car: 89 RX7 TII 89 Corolla SR5
CDC Member#: 887

Post by eage8 »

I emailed you guys. :)
-Mike #887

'89 RX-7 TurboII - 270 rwhp - Megasquirt3
'89 Corolla SR5 - 4A-GE 20 Valve - Megasquirt2
'01 Impreza 2.5RS - Rallycross Stock AWD
matt.baird
Car: 09 Hyundai Accent SE
CDC Member#: 276

Post by matt.baird »

thanks for the deal! :geek:
Matt
defylogik
Car: Subaru STi / Miata Rat
CDC Member#: 352

Post by defylogik »

AJ_RDR_Civic wrote:I'd be in if I was running my car next season. Anyone want to let me run theirs? My autox experience is basically in my signature...wish I could. GL with the sponsorships and whatnot.
A few numbers panels already out the door this week. Thanks everyone!

AJ - What happened to your car? It go boomski?

Here are some sample number panels: (they don't come with our web address on them, dont worry :) those are some new ones for our own purposes).
Blingin' Metallic Gold:

Black for Matt Baird

Scott @ RDV
going balls out
http://www.racedayvinyl.com
Yep, we do numbers, and graphics, and unicorns.
AJ_RDR_Civic
Car: '95 Honda Civic EX
CDC Member#: 0

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

Na it's still running like a champ, I just switched to a mild suspension for daily driving and plan on trying out different platforms next year. I ran Andy's M Coupe for a run at the last event, first RWD car I've ran and did pretty well. Just want to better my skills overall.
CONEV8R
Car: 2000 Acura Integra
CDC Member#: 513

Post by CONEV8R »

Scott, Just wanted to say thanks again on the awesome turnaround man. :mrgreen:

And just so everyone knows, these guys are the tops. I emailed on Sunday night, they were done on Monday, have my numbers in hand Tuesday. It's all top notch stuff, too. :mrgreen:
- Dan C. 2000.I.GS_R.#513