results are up!

Parking lots and traffic cones.
Spaz_Attack
Car: A used rally car
CDC Member#: 473

Re: results are up!

Post by Spaz_Attack »

Ahh yeah, the lack of love for the poor Accent. I remember when I had my first car, an 02 Accent L with the Alpha 1 engine (GO 92hp of fury!), no one made even strut tower bars so I had to make them myself, it was a very good thing no one could see them cause they were fugly. I do remember that it responded very well to a home made CAI, better struts and brake pads that wouldn't crumble after getting a bit hot. Of course I have no idea how the Alpha 2 engine and the MC chasis will like it.
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.
wrathe74
Car: 1974 Opel Manta
CDC Member#: 523

Post by wrathe74 »

eage8 wrote:
look into caster plates. it's like camber... but better :)
+1 !!!
-- Jason
matt.baird
Car: 09 Hyundai Accent SE
CDC Member#: 276

Post by matt.baird »

Spaz_Attack wrote:Ahh yeah, the lack of love for the poor Accent. I remember when I had my first car, an 02 Accent L with the Alpha 1 engine (GO 92hp of fury!), no one made even strut tower bars so I had to make them myself, it was a very good thing no one could see them cause they were fugly. I do remember that it responded very well to a home made CAI, better struts and brake pads that wouldn't crumble after getting a bit hot. Of course I have no idea how the Alpha 2 engine and the MC chasis will like it.
The MC aftermarket is a little better than that lol. I guess there are certain things I would be interested in that aren't available at this time.

I will just drive it near stock with sticky tires for now. At least it has the "sport" suspension.
Matt