Bowie results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
FredK
Car: Factory Five Cobra

Bowie results

Post by FredK »

O.K. My dinner is cooking, and again I'm drinking....it is Easter after all, take your time.

I don't even want to see them this time.

I'm just glad Wade finally got an FTD so I can drive my Cobra again. My Zoom Zoom tatoo was a temporary one, it washed right off this morning.
Fred
Dan133
Car: PruneJuice MazdaConeMower
CDC Member#: 133

Re: Bowie results

Post by Dan133 »

I'm drinking too, and thanking God that Fred is giving up on small bore and going back to Cobra's where he belongs. Hallelujah! Now if AJ can somehow find a love for turbo/supercharged/just plain big-engined cars....
Be fun, have safe! - Mike Moran
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Post by BugBomb »

It definitely wasn't as easy as it could have been, but at least I was able to use the updated registration data from the event to speed things up. I will not be updating the championship points standings until I get all the revisions in for this event.

CDC Results
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
thehammer
Car: 1994 miata MX-5
CDC Member#: 800

Post by thehammer »

for some unknown reason, my weight multiplier is too big, it should be 1.01? any way to correct that?
CDC member # 800
1991 Mercury Capri White(gone)
1991 Mercury Capri XR2 Red(gone)
1994 Mazda Miata White
2008 Volkswagon Eos Silver
http://www.facebook.com/steven.hamrick
or twitter @stevenhamrick
flohtingPoint
Car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS
CDC Member#: 485

Post by flohtingPoint »

Looks like the Bowie lot now hates Mike as much as it's always hated me. My roommate, while graining my tires, wound up beating him in points.
TopGear
CDC Member#: 0

Post by TopGear »

My index numbers are incorrect. They are listed as what I ran with last year. I had the correct updated index on my barcode though. Who should I talk to about that?
AJ_RDR_Civic
Car: '95 Honda Civic EX

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

Dan133 wrote:I'm drinking too, and thanking God that Fred is giving up on small bore and going back to Cobra's where he belongs. Hallelujah! Now if AJ can somehow find a love for turbo/supercharged/just plain big-engined cars....
lol it's likely that won't ever happen. Why would I if I'm already beating cars with all that stuff? Only other thing on my mind is a new(ish) motor for my car since mines at 207k and starting to show its age. Don't worry, it'll be the same D16Z6 1.6l SOHC motor. Hopefully ready and fresh for next year.
matt.baird
Car: 09 Hyundai Accent SE
CDC Member#: 276

Post by matt.baird »

I was hoping to break into the 36's in the afternoon, but I was pushing too hard, trying to hit a certain line and I was either over braking or overshooting my corners a little bit, losing precious momentum. Overall I am happy though. After heat 1 in the morning I thought to myself If I get in the 39 range I guess I would be pretty happy.
Matt
Wade Chamberlain
Car: FFR Cobra, Vortech-blown
CDC Member#: 193

Post by Wade Chamberlain »

FredK wrote:O.K. My dinner is cooking, and again I'm drinking....it is Easter after all, take your time.

I don't even want to see them this time.

I'm just glad Wade finally got an FTD so I can drive my Cobra again. My Zoom Zoom tatoo was a temporary one, it washed right off this morning.
Fred
That's it? One 3rd place in small bore and you're going back to the security blanket? I think you should stick with small bore. :mrgreen:
Wade Chamberlain
FFR Cobra, CDC# 193
hepcatz
Car: '86 AE86 MillenniumFalcon
CDC Member#: 434

Post by hepcatz »

Awesome, that event was one of my fastest slow times yet! Hopefully by mid season I can hit the mean time area.
Vegan Powered Racing
'08 Mazda MX5 "Slowe Azz" /'86 Toyota AE86 "Millennium Falcon"
52 ax =)
http://www.cafepress.com/autocrossr
thehammer
Car: 1994 miata MX-5
CDC Member#: 800

Post by thehammer »

I feel sorry for all the people that got slower times than I did, hopefully we can get them back on the road to Four-cylinder success
CDC member # 800
1991 Mercury Capri White(gone)
1991 Mercury Capri XR2 Red(gone)
1994 Mazda Miata White
2008 Volkswagon Eos Silver
http://www.facebook.com/steven.hamrick
or twitter @stevenhamrick
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

TopGear wrote:My index numbers are incorrect. They are listed as what I ran with last year. I had the correct updated index on my barcode though. Who should I talk to about that?
You can go ahead and request revisions on this thread, or send me a PM. I am handling the results.
thehammer wrote:for some unknown reason, my weight multiplier is too big, it should be 1.01? any way to correct that?
Done.
Mike M
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
eage8
Car: 89 RX7 TII 89 Corolla SR5
CDC Member#: 887

Post by eage8 »

flohtingPoint wrote:Looks like the Bowie lot now hates Mike as much as it's always hated me. My roommate, while graining my tires, wound up beating him in points.
yeah... I've never really clicked with bowie and this event compounded that with such a wacky course. I went from getting 3rd in small bore at the first event to 8th last weekend... hopefully this isn't a trend :(
-Mike #887

'89 RX-7 TurboII - 270 rwhp - Megasquirt3
'89 Corolla SR5 - 4A-GE 20 Valve - Megasquirt2
'01 Impreza 2.5RS - Rallycross Stock AWD
AJ_RDR_Civic

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

wow, I never thought I'd ever see 1st in Index... I'm going to soak this one up as I'll probably never see it again 8-)
pomegranatesix
Car: 2006 Acura RSX-S

Post by pomegranatesix »

I think this year will be the year that I really start getting into autocross... and any seat time is good for learning experience!

That said, I will definitely be back again for the next event (or whatever events you have after June 24th) and with MORE TAPE.
More enthusiasm than skill.
D_Eclipse9916
Car: 1999 BMW M3
CDC Member#: 486

Post by D_Eclipse9916 »

Checked the results, and I know they arent final, but I do not see my name at all. I beleive I had a 33.XX, (Don Fitzpatrick, #486, member).
Ben L
Car: FFR 65 Daytona Coupe
CDC Member#: 20

Post by Ben L »

Me too! I had a 33.XX also! :lol:
Ben Lambiotte
FFR 65 Daytona Coupe
363 ci Ford Racing Boss Stroker
CDC No. 20
eage8
Car: 89 RX7 TII 89 Corolla SR5
CDC Member#: 887

Post by eage8 »

D_Eclipse9916 wrote:Checked the results, and I know they arent final, but I do not see my name at all. I beleive I had a 33.XX, (Don Fitzpatrick, #486, member).
did you take your time sheet home with you?
-Mike #887

'89 RX-7 TurboII - 270 rwhp - Megasquirt3
'89 Corolla SR5 - 4A-GE 20 Valve - Megasquirt2
'01 Impreza 2.5RS - Rallycross Stock AWD
D_Eclipse9916

Post by D_Eclipse9916 »

eage8 wrote:
D_Eclipse9916 wrote:Checked the results, and I know they arent final, but I do not see my name at all. I beleive I had a 33.XX, (Don Fitzpatrick, #486, member).

Shiiieetttt I may have, did you guys need those? I thought it was automated and went in your computer system. Im going to have to find that, if not I may be boned out of points. I thought the whole point of the barcode system was to automate this, I may be completely at blame for this one.

^^^ and I hope your not making fun of me, I did get a 33.88 or 33.90 or something along those lines. I had FTD until Wade ran, I think I ended up third or fourth overall, and may have taken 1st or 2nd in index.
BugBomb

Post by BugBomb »

D_Eclipse9916 wrote:Shiiieetttt I may have, did you guys need those? I thought it was automated and went in your computer system. Im going to have to find that, if not I may be boned out of points. I thought the whole point of the barcode system was to automate this, I may be completely at blame for this one.

^^^ and I hope your not making fun of me, I did get a 33.88 or 33.90 or something along those lines. I had FTD until Wade ran, I think I ended up third or fourth overall, and may have taken 1st or 2nd in index.
The barcode system is still working out some bugs. The timesheets still serve as primary results or backup until they are eliminated completely.

I can vouch for your 33 as I was working timing during your runs. If you cannot find the sheet, I have some of the barcode data available that I can fill in. It will only have your morning runs.
Mike M
Ben L
Car: FFR 65 Daytona Coupe
CDC Member#: 20

Post by Ben L »

Just funnin' Relax. . .
Ben Lambiotte
FFR 65 Daytona Coupe
363 ci Ford Racing Boss Stroker
CDC No. 20
AJ_RDR_Civic

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

D_Eclipse9916 wrote:
eage8 wrote:

Shiiieetttt I may have, did you guys need those? I thought it was automated and went in your computer system. Im going to have to find that, if not I may be boned out of points. I thought the whole point of the barcode system was to automate this, I may be completely at blame for this one.

noooo don't take Index away :(
D_Eclipse9916

Post by D_Eclipse9916 »

Ben L wrote:Just funnin' Relax. . .

:P. I figured but a lot of autocross/road race forums I know when I see a newbie (post count in the single) claiming a time no matter what it is, its like pshhh whatever the have no idea what their talking about :lol: .

If it was a 33.88 I got index, but we will see I may have gotten a 33.98 or .98 or whatever. At least the backup has the morning runs where I Got my fastest run, I dunno what happened in the afternoon, the heat burned my brain, and my poor neck. May have to make it out to more CDC events. :twisted:
AJ_RDR_Civic

Post by AJ_RDR_Civic »

D_Eclipse9916 wrote:
Ben L wrote:Just funnin' Relax. . .

:P. I figured but a lot of autocross/road race forums I know when I see a newbie (post count in the single) claiming a time no matter what it is, its like pshhh whatever the have no idea what their talking about :lol: .

If it was a 33.88 I got index, but we will see I may have gotten a 33.98 or .98 or whatever. At least the backup has the morning runs where I Got my fastest run, I dunno what happened in the afternoon, the heat burned my brain, and my poor neck. May have to make it out to more CDC events. :twisted:
What mods do you have on ur M3? If you break the 201-250hp index, you get bumped down to 4th in Index. The E36's are rated at 240hp stock, I'm sure even an exhaust or intake will get you over the 250hp mark. If your power is stock, you would take Index as your time would be 34.21 but if it's over 250hp, your Index times jumps to 34.54(assuming you ran a 33.88)
bugman1964

Post by bugman1964 »

an intake and exhaust will significantly bump him since those are key bottle necks of power in the e36 m3's
The views expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily represent the
views or policies of Capital Driving Club.