CDC 2010 Results

Parking lots and traffic cones.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

CDC 2010 Results

Post by BugBomb »

CDC 2010 Results

These are the "unofficial" results on Google Docs. I have completed my automation for the points standings and I would like everyone to check it over. If you are a CDC member, your name/alias should appear on the points standings (and smallbore, if applicable) with your proper points from any events you have attended so far this year. If you find any problems, please send me a private message or post into this thread.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Re: CDC 2010 Results

Post by echan »

Mike,

I'm not completely sure of how you are handling non-members. Are their times and points posted? I know you are using a macro with driver numbers to speed up the process. I just don't know how you're handling the non-members.

Ed
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Post by kyle.bowker »

It looks like points earned by non-members don't get totaled in the championship points standings. I guess non-members are going to be at the bottom of the points anyways because they do so few events and their temporary id number really complicates things. If they decide to become members Mike can always go back and input their permanent number assuming he can find their truncated name in the previous event results.
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Post by BugBomb »

Correct. Non-members can see their points/times at the individual events, they just don't get to see total points accumulated for the whole season.

If a non-member decides to join, it will be very easy to add them into the points standings with all their previous events accounted for. Once I have a unique driver number for a new member, It's a snap.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
Gonz
CDC Member#: 12

Post by Gonz »

Membership has it's priviledges.
SOunds like a great reason to join up ( not to mention the event discount).