SPD Foundation Fundraiser

Car shows, tech days, BBQs.
wrathe74
Car: 1974 Opel Manta
CDC Member#: 523

SPD Foundation Fundraiser

Post by wrathe74 »

As many of you know, I've been supporting the SPD Foundation and "Children with Multiple Disabilities". This Sunday (October 18th) is a fundraiser/awareness for SPD Foundation hosted by Sensory Street. Myself and a few other CDC and SCCA members will be supporting their efforts on Sunday and helping out. We also will be displaying our race prepped vehicles with the SPD Logos.

========= Additional Information ============

Sensory Street (TM) presents a wonderful opportunity for the community to learn more about SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) and to help raise money for SPD Foundation's last push to include SPD in the next revision of the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical manual)...so SPD will finally be a formal diagnosis.

Come join us during National Sensory Awareness Month!

Date/Time: Sunday, Oct 18 - noon to 3pm
Location: Your Prescription For Health - 10210 S. Dolfied Road, Owings Mills, MD 21117
Audience: Parents, Educators, Healthcare Practitioners, and other adults who care for or work with children
Fee: Parents ($40 single / $60 couple) Professionals ($55)
Seating: Limited to 50 people Register today!
Registration/Brochure: Click Here Note: Due to the short time frame, please contact Ida Zelaya directly if your interested in attending or supporting this fundraiser. email: ida@sensorystreet.com or phone: 410-653-3867

* Sensational Families workshop by Rondalyn Whitney, MOT, OTR/L
* Viewing of "Autistic-Like: Graham's Story," a documentary of an SPD child misdiagnosed with Autism
* Stories from Sensational Parents
* Chat time
* Raffle of books/items signed by the most recognized names in the sensory world...including an hour consultation with Rondalyn Whitney...and more

Thank You,
Jason
-- Jason
wrathe74
Car: 1974 Opel Manta
CDC Member#: 523

Re: SPD Foundation Fundraiser

Post by wrathe74 »

Thank you AJ and Danny for your help and support.

Danny, great pictures!

The SPD Foundation, Kennedy Krieger Institute, Sensory Street, and the families wanted to thank you for your support in helping them yesterday.

As soon as I get the group picture from Sensory Street, I'll post it up.

Thank you all for your support!
-- Jason