Feedback from the June 1st Rally

Road rallies, poker runs, group drives.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Feedback from the June 1st Rally

Post by echan »

For those that participanted in the rally yesterday, please reply and let us know what things would make future rallies better.

1. Should we have the Start and Finish at the same location?

2. Should the event be shorter or longer?

3. What did you think of the route?

4. Any other comments.

You can also e-mail me feedback at capitaldriving@yahoo.com

Ed
purplepeopleeater

Re: Feedback from the June 1st Rally

Post by purplepeopleeater »

Start & finish @ same location not important. The route was nice, the length seemed about right tho we cut off to go to Lilypons. Did anybody publish the results? We never caught up with Joe @ BCD but I'm sure we weren't in the running.
Alex
MustangPatti

Re: Feedback from the June 1st Rally

Post by MustangPatti »

I thought the road rally was great! I really enjoyed it. The scenic ride was enjoyable, and I think having one end location where we could all meet would be advantageous to discuss the day and present awards. It was challenging and fun and I hope you will have more of these rallies. Having more people in the car would be an advantage for extra eyes so if some members don't want to drive the rally they could ride with others. Perhaps also having a scavenger hunt such as stopping at some location along the way to pick up something you describe that we have to figure out, obtain and bring with us to the end (receipt, product, etc.) could be a fun aspect. Kudos to the course designers because the roads through Maryland and VA were fun and it was interesting seeing the country roads and parks. The lunch at the end of the event had individual tables so that attendees were all spread out when everyone was seated, so maybe communication after the event would be better if we had large tables to sit together. It was a fun day!