24hr Lemons

Summit Point, VIR, Nürburgring
guilty187

24hr Lemons

Post by guilty187 »

I'm looking into fielding a team for the 24hour lemons at summit point June 15-16th.

Please email me at brettwerts@gmail.com if you are interested in being a driver. Also time will be needed to prep a car and get it ready. This also requires funds which everyone will be chipping in. I have a few people lined up as drivers but the more the better since i'm sure people will back out.

http://www.24hoursoflemons.com/
Nathan Atkins
Car: 2005 Mazda RX8 Red
CDC Member#: 10

Re: 24hr Lemons

Post by Nathan Atkins »

Hmmm, I would love to do this, whats the pitch in amount?

Also I'm guessing based on your screen name that you are a convicted murderer and am unsure if I want to be associated with such a team, but perhaps I should hear out your side of the story. Perhaps they had it coming to them. ;)
v10climber
Car: STI, JCW Mini, S2k, Miata
CDC Member#: 621

Post by v10climber »

Nathan Atkins wrote:Hmmm, I would love to do this, whats the pitch in amount?

Also I'm guessing based on your screen name that you are a convicted murderer and am unsure if I want to be associated with such a team, but perhaps I should hear out your side of the story. Perhaps they had it coming to them. ;)
I've heard that with about 6 people on a team it comes out to something like $6-700 a person. That's with "free labor". The thing that dings most people is all the stuff that doesn't count towards the budget adds up. Brakes, race seats, roll cage for one...

Ben could chime in soon enough... he's done Lemons

With that all said I'd be interested as well. Heck I'd have to look back at how much stuff I've sold off the car but I might even have a Lemons eligible car.
--Nick D
guilty187

Post by guilty187 »

yea that is what I expect to spend plus a bit more.

Hit me up using the email I posted above so we can coordinate things..be nice if you already have a car but we can figure that out later. I have about 8 guys interested so after telling everyone the price range they can expect to pay we will see how many we have left over after that. One of the guys has 9 lemons under his belt and should be a big help..just email me so I have your email and we can figure everything out.