Turkey Bowl at Summit Point

Summit Point, VIR, Nürburgring
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Turkey Bowl at Summit Point

Post by echan »

A reminder I got form Michel Oritt (I believe you might be able to get in free if you are crewing with one of the racers or know a racer there):

If anyone cares to watch some great vintage racing they would do well to come to Summit Point Raceway in Summit Point WV from Friday-Sunday November 28-30 to spectate at the Vintage Racer Group's "Turkey Bowl".

Go to: http://www.vrgonline.org/events/ and scroll down to the Turkey Bowl where you can find complete entry lists, schedules, FAQ's, etc.

The entry fee to get into the track is $10.00 and I believe that is good for the entire weekend. And in return for a minimal charitable donation to benefit "High Performance Heroes" there will also be an opportunity to do laps during the Saturday lunch hour in a number of the race cars during which you can get a perspective on what racing is about.

Step away from the turkey leftovers, tear yourselves away from the football games and come out to watch and play with the racers. Who knows, you might even find a new hobby!

Best--Michael Oritt