Upgrade in progress

Forum feedback, suggestions, report glitches.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Upgrade in progress

Post by kyle.bowker »

I've updated the forum software from phpBB3 RC5 to RC7. Accordingly, I've got to redo many of the mods. The RSS feed will be back up soon. Also, I'm working on harmonizing the graphics and making the header image link back to the main website. Ideally, the header would include our standard navigation bar so you may easily go to the Results, Media, etc. pages. Please bear with me as I make these necessary updates. I appreciate your patience.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade in progress

Post by kyle.bowker »

Sorry it appears that everyone's lost their avatar in the upgrade process. I think the avatars are still there in the database somethings is just out of sync. I'll get it fixed soon.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin

Post by kyle.bowker »

I've lost any/all avatars you may have uploaded to the site so you'll have to upload yours again or link remotely to wherever your image is hosted. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be more careful with future upgrades.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin

phpBB3 Gold Released

Post by kyle.bowker »

phpBB3 Gold has been released. Sometime this weekend I will be making numerous upgrades/updates to the forum including an update from phpBB3.0.RC7 to phpBB3.0.0. I will be sure to carefully back up everything this time so hopefully I won't accidentally erase your avatars again like last time. Wish me luck.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin

Post by kyle.bowker »

Update is done. Of course the automatic update tools didn't work so I had to do most of it manually but at least I didn't delete anyone's avatars this time. I now begin the process of rebuilding the forum by installing custom mods, adding RSS feed, etc. Things should be looking better shortly.