Rolling over membership from CTR to CDC

Have a question about CDC membership?
purplepeopleeater

Rolling over membership from CTR to CDC

Post by purplepeopleeater »

I've kept my CTR membership for the last couple of years in order to maintain CDC privilidges, now what do I do?
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Re: Rolling over membership from CTR to CDC

Post by kyle.bowker »

CDC and CTR officially parted ways at the beginning of 2007. As a courtesy, we extended CDC membership privileges to CTR members for the 2007 season. However, this is now 2008 and that privilege no longer exists. If you'd like to be a CDC member you will have to pay $25 annual dues to CDC. The fly in the ointment is that CDC membership is currently closed and we are not accepting any new members at this time. That being said, I don't think it would be unreasonable to ask Ed to make an exception and let you sign up for CDC membership now since the impact would be minimal. We routinely give CDC members some slack when it comes to renewing their dues if, for example, their membership "expires" during the off-season. You can contact him directly via e-mail at ed.chan [at] capitaldrivingclub.com
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Re: Rolling over membership from CTR to CDC

Post by echan »

All CTR members that want to join CDC during this conversion year (2008) will be allowed to join CDC, regardless of any membership freeze.

Ed