The New Guy

Funny jokes, home repair, politics, movies. Please keep it clean. PG-13
EvoLex
Car: Galant VR4 (796/1000)
CDC Member#: 463

The New Guy

Post by EvoLex »

I didn't see a place to put this, so I figured I'd post it here. I'm new to CDC (and to turning in general). Although I am new to CDC and autox, I am not new to cars. I have been involved in the DSM community for many years and I founded PhillyDSM and am currently the administrator of DSMTalk.com . I also professionally tune fuel management systems for PhillyDynoWorks and I am AEM EMS factory trained. I had a GSX (Drag duty only) which was stolen as soon as I moved to Maryland in 2006. Since then I've acquired a Evolution VIII with the intent of track/AutoXing.

This Sunday's test and tune will be the first time on an AutoX track. Please feel free to say hi to the guy in the Silver Evo and give him any pointers you may have.

Thanks
-Alex
BugBomb
Car: '02 Whorevette
CDC Member#: 33

Re: The New Guy

Post by BugBomb »

Welcome!

It will be nice to see an EVO at CDC since we don't get many presently. A couple of years ago, EVOs were abundant at CDC and frequently made FTD. I'm not sure where they all went.

I'm always happy to instruct, if you want any help. Look for the Blue Subaru Impreza with the license plate "UBSLIPN", and feel free to ride along for some runs.
Mike M
"There’s no way you can eat a hot pocket and do this." -Ed Chan
The views expressed herein are my own and are not intended to sound like a "dick."
EvoLex
Car: Galant VR4 (796/1000)
CDC Member#: 463

Re: The New Guy

Post by EvoLex »

Thanks, I might take you up on that offer!