Discuss all things auto related.
Tedzilla
Car: '58 MGA Coupe '04 Porsche
CDC Member#: 1

Cindy McCain is a Drifter!?!

Post by Tedzilla »

Watch this!

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/vid ... 7&n8pe6c=1

We should invite her out and let Denise show her the real sport...
PatN217
Car: 2004 Mazda RX-8
CDC Member#: 0

Re: Cindy McCain is a Drifter!?!

Post by PatN217 »

Im really not going to comment on the drifting aspect of that video - its cool and thats about it. Im not trying to spill politics into this board by any means but I think it is worth pointing out that Jack doesn't deserve to be at the Naval Academy. In 2004-2005 I attended the Naval Academy Prep School along with Jack McCain. The prep school is used to boot academics before attending the Naval Academy. In order to go to the Academy you must have at least a 2.0 to graduate NAPS. That spring Jack didn't walk across the stage with his classmates. Instead he sat next to his dad in the VIP section and watched everyone else walk across - the people who actually put in the time and effort to go to the Academy. He sat there knowing his dad would take care of all the arrangements to make sure he would be starting at the Naval Academy that same summer. If I sound pissed off at the situation its because I am - I had a good friend that worked his ass off the whole year but in the end couldnt meet the academic standard set forth. My friend didnt start his career at the Academy that summer but McCain did. I know things like this happen all the time but this is a case where no one really knows the true story of why McCain is at the Academy. Jack might also want to think about going back to Japan for more lessons after wrapping his S2000 around a telephone pole that same year at NAPS.
EvoLex
Car: Galant VR4 (796/1000)
CDC Member#: 463

Post by EvoLex »

Good thing she doesn't autoX or own an Evo, that would have bought MY vote.
mp923

Post by mp923 »

no way...
i'd have to see it to believe it