Hey Kyle! Bimmer Blues

Discuss all things auto related.
purplepeopleeater

Hey Kyle! Bimmer Blues

Post by purplepeopleeater »

You sold the Bimmer too soon. Just got the latest Hemming's Sports & Exotic there's a gorgeous red one on the cover & they list it as one of the top ten sleepers for 2009. If you'd held on to it a little longer you probably could have gotten a better price. Or are you like my friend JR who likes to brag that he always buys high & sells low? Just pullin' your chain Bro, that was a nice car.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Re: Hey Kyle! Bimmer Blues

Post by kyle.bowker »

haha thanks. The new owner up in Pittsburgh is happy with it. He's planning to give it a cheap paint job which should help improve his enjoyment in the short term but it doesn't do the car any favors on down the road and I don't think it'll be long before it goes to that big scrap heap in the sky. I wish I had the money to do that car justice but it wasn't in the cards. I may get another one in the future although I'll probably never be able to afford a M6 with the hot twin-cam motor. I do have a project 635CSi sitting in the shop waiting for me to get off my lazy bum and start pulling it apart. Its got some rust but I'm going to patch it up and build me a stripped out racer on the cheap. I hope to have it running sometime in the next 5-10 years :D