Sing. GP

Discuss all things auto related.
hepcatz
Car: '86 AE86 MillenniumFalcon
CDC Member#: 434

Sing. GP

Post by hepcatz »

So finally, thank you Lewis H! Sheesh. Although I think Speed channel has gone down the toilet, I did laugh really hard when they made the funny reference to the pit exit lane penalty/Renault comment. I thought it was a good event except for an over eager driver trying to send his pit crew to the hospital, damn.

Additionally, it sucked to have Petit LeMans called due to rain. I don't disagree with the call, it was raining heavily and lots of pooling water which can cause major havoc in a couple key spots. I used to live near Road Atlanta and have spent a few track days & races zooming on that course (bikes), miss it. The LeMans was the one 4 wheel event I would watch. =)
Vegan Powered Racing
'08 Mazda MX5 "Slowe Azz" /'86 Toyota AE86 "Millennium Falcon"
52 ax =)
http://www.cafepress.com/autocrossr
flohtingPoint
Car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS
CDC Member#: 485

Re: Sing. GP

Post by flohtingPoint »

Ack, what a boring GP... Props to Hamilton who was in a class of his own that day, but beyond the Sutil incident, the whole weekend was relatively boring. Q3 was ruined by the Rubens crash, the race was ruined when Nico decided to go over the pit exit and get a drive through, making his position battle (and the only one shaping up to being interesting) moot. McMerc had an excellent race strategy and Lewis didn't even have to drive that hard it seemed.

In other news, it looks like Kimi mailed in his performance, probably not giving a crap since he wont be in Italy next year.