Feeler: Cheater Wheels. These wheels capable of FTD.

Items for sale or trade.
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Feeler: Cheater Wheels. These wheels capable of FTD.

Post by phranquelynn »

OK. This is a feeler only. Not for sale yet. I already have one person that called dibs on these if I sell them. PM me if you want to be put on the list. Might have to do a quick sale to pay for SSM repairs.

Feeler: 13" x 9 5/8" Panasport ultralight wheels. Approx. 9 pounds each. Strong, straight and true wheels. 4x100 bolt pattern. Wheels are wrapped with 255/40/13 Hoosier A6 with only 32 runs. I've had 2 FTDs on sans Cobra days on these wheels. If nothing else, buy these to prevent me from running them. ;)

$2000. Again, this is just a feeler. Already have one person in line. PM me to be put on the list.

Free Camerace Cheap Camera Mount (info at cheapcameramount.com) with purchase.
Wade Chamberlain
Car: FFR Cobra, Vortech-blown
CDC Member#: 193

Re: Feeler: Cheater Wheels. These wheels capable of FTD.

Post by Wade Chamberlain »

WTH is a "feeler"? Like, "my wheels aren't really for sale, but if they were, would anybody want to buy them?" LMFAO :mrgreen:
Wade Chamberlain
FFR Cobra, CDC# 193
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

Wade Chamberlain wrote:WTH is a "feeler"? Like, "my wheels aren't really for sale, but if they were, would anybody want to buy them?" LMFAO :mrgreen:
yeap, that's a feeler. either that or i'm just being a tease to small bore. it's look at my shiny fast cool wheels. you may be able to buy them and what? nope, you can't buy them because i'm keeping them. :twisted:
ferris

Post by ferris »

If it wasn't me that called dibs ... I want these...

And any tires that fit on these that you have.
FredK
Car: Factory Five Cobra

Post by FredK »

I sold my Miata after Frank bought those wheels and tires...............
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

so goes wall street so goes my personal wealth. time to liquidate. both stocks and wheels. the fastest, sexiest, cheater wheels are now for sale. $2,000.

have one commitment for just the wheels. my preference is to sell both wheels/tires together. everyone else who responded with an interest have first shot at them. they've been contacted. if you're interested, let me know asap. i mean asap. daddy's gotta cover those margin calls.

13" x 9 5/8" Panasport ultralight wheels. Approx. 9 pounds each. Strong, straight and true wheels. 4x100 bolt pattern. Wheels are wrapped with 255/40/13 Hoosier A6 with only 32 runs. I've had 2 FTDs on these wheels. If nothing else, buy these to prevent me from running them.