For Sale - FFR Cobra Replica

Items for sale or trade.
marklombard
Car: FFR - "Leroy"
CDC Member#: 813

For Sale - FFR Cobra Replica

Post by marklombard »

Yes, the blue FFR is back up for sale (you may have seen it at a CDC event). After just over a year on the road I decided that selling the car and purchasing a boat will provide more enjoyment for more people rather than just one (me). So I am selling a Factory Five MKIII with a 460 Cobra jet engine, 5 speed Tremec TKO-600, MSD MSD 6AL ignition, solid 8.8 rear axle, 18" Bullit wheels with BFG KDW tires and many other features. The car has around 6,400 miles on it. If you would like a complete list of car features, email me at pkdude2@verizon.net and I'll send you the list with some pics of the car. Asking price is $37,900. This is a very clean and feature-laden build and the car is very fast and efficient (15 mpg on the highway). The car is titled as a 1965 in Maryland and does not require safety or emissions inspections-a huge benefit!
God is good-all the time!
marklombard

Re: For Sale - FFR Cobra Replica

Post by marklombard »

PS-Note that this is not a donor car (except the emergency brake handle). The parts alone cost $53,000 (including an $8,500 body prep and paint job) and it took 500 hours of labor to build. I am taking a significant loss in light of the current market and my desire to move to another "hobby."
marklombard

Re: For Sale - FFR Cobra Replica

Post by marklombard »

SOLD for $35k