FS: 1.8 Miata Rotors/Pads

Items for sale or trade.
GDSpeed
Car: '99 10AE Miata
CDC Member#: 536

FS: 1.8 Miata Rotors/Pads

Post by GDSpeed »

I have a set of (4) Centric plain brake rotors and f/r sets of Porterfield R4S pads off of my '99 Miata that I'd like to sell. They have exactly 3,936 miles on them and were used for light street driving, 2-3 autocrosses, and one ~25 min. track session at Summit. The rotors were taped off and painted before initial installation. These are great street/auto-x pads and worked fine for those purposes; I decided to go another route with an eye towards more track worthiness.

This setup will fit any 1.8L Miata '94-'05, outside of the larger "Sport" brakes found on some '01+ NB Miatas. There's a ton of life left in the setup, if you just need brakes for your street car or want a setup to use auto-x'ing. New, a package like this runs ~$240. Let's figure on a starting price of $100 obo. Pics can be taken upon request.

PM or email david.goodspeed@gmail.com. Located in Chantilly, VA.
David
'99 10AE Miata
GDSpeed
Car: '99 10AE Miata
CDC Member#: 536

Re: FS: 1.8 Miata Rotors/Pads

Post by GDSpeed »

Just wanted to reiterate, price is very obo. I have no idea what slightly used brakes should go for, but figuring these have at least 90% of their life left @ $240 new + shipping, $100 isn't a bad place to start. Offers welcome!
David
'99 10AE Miata