Misc. Miata Parts

Items for sale or trade.
ericw
Car: 1990 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 681

Misc. Miata Parts

Post by ericw »

I need to clean up my garage... This stuff is from or fits a 1990 Miata and is all in Hagerstown, MD. I can take/send pictures if you ask.

Stock cat-back in decent shape: $80
Stock cat (no good, but you could gut it and use it as a pipe or something...): $offer

Front mud guards painted Merlot Mica, good shape: $40

Stock front sway bar (I believe this is 19mm): $50
Energy suspension front sway bar bushings/mounts (new, unused): $10
Stock front sway bar end links with ES bushings: $15
Original Tie-rod ends (ball joints seem ok, boots are shot): $offer
Original bump stops (dust boot part has been cut off but bump-stops themselves are uncut): $offer

Radio antenna (long, fixed length): $5
Pioneer cd player/radio with mounting kit/cubby attached (will bolt right in, worked fine): $30
Small (upper) ornament for cars w/o audio (brand new from mazda motorsports - p/n 55-235C {LA02-55-235}): $10
silver 681
DrSeuss

Re: Misc. Miata Parts

Post by DrSeuss »

I'm interested in the antenna. Do you also have the base that attaches to the rear quarter panel?

Andy
ericw

Post by ericw »

DrSeuss wrote:I'm interested in the antenna. Do you also have the base that attaches to the rear quarter panel?

Andy
I removed the antenna and related components from my car and replaced it with the factory rubber plug, so I should have whatever you need. Send me an e-mail - eric.w.higgins AT gmail.
silver 681
david.valeri
Car: 1994 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 22

Post by david.valeri »

ericw wrote:
DrSeuss wrote:I'm interested in the antenna. Do you also have the base that attaches to the rear quarter panel?

Andy
I removed the antenna and related components from my car and replaced it with the factory rubber plug, so I should have whatever you need. Send me an e-mail - eric.w.higgins AT gmail.
Good part. They are NLA from Mazda if I recall. Also, what is the part number for the factory plug? I'll replace my piece of tape with one the next time I make an order with Mazda.
ericw

Post by ericw »

david.valeri wrote:...what is the part number for the factory plug? I'll replace my piece of tape with one the next time I make an order with Mazda.
Antenna hole plug is FB01-66-9A1A.
silver 681