STOLEN Michael Kido's WRX

Items for sale or trade.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

STOLEN Michael Kido's WRX

Post by echan »

Hello fellow CDC/Subaru folks. My 2004 Subaru WRX sedan (MD tag no. EAP-584) was stolen last night from my parking lot space in front of my apartment over in Rockville, MD. Any assistance that folks can provide in keeping an eye out for the car would be greatly appreciated. If anyone sees the car (silver with black stock side sill trim pieces and stock 16" alloy wheels, and stock wing), please let me know. The car has a small (1-2 mm) dent around the rear quarter panel area on the passenger side. The VIN -- assuming that anyone has a chance to check -- is JF1GD29644G503586.

You can reach me at (202) 528-6057. Please ask for Michael Kido (pronounced "key-dough"). Thanks and much obliged.
DaveL20
Car: 2001 Ford Focus
CDC Member#: 189

Re: STOLEN Michael Kido's WRX

Post by DaveL20 »

Anyone have a picture of it that we can post?

Was it a regular that ran with us? I cannot picture it. I work in Wheaton and drive that loop between Frederick and Wheaton on a daily basis.
Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep
2009 EMRA Time Trial Tuner Under Champion
2010 EMRA Time Trial Tuner Over Champion
Money can't buy you love but it can buy lots and lots of horsepower.
kyle.bowker
Site Admin
Car: 1991 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 91

Post by kyle.bowker »

Not Mike's WRX but an exemplar

That sucks man! I'm certain you had adequate insurance protection to cover it and I hope you DON'T get it back as the vehicle will forever be tainted. Be glad you didn't extensively modify your car with pricey go-fast parts as all that time/money/effort would now be wasted. What are you going to replace it with?
defylogik
Car: Subaru STi / Miata Rat
CDC Member#: 352

Post by defylogik »

all your cars are belong to thieves. ill be on the lookout in old town.
going balls out
http://www.racedayvinyl.com
Yep, we do numbers, and graphics, and unicorns.
Gonz
CDC Member#: 12

Post by Gonz »

kyle.bowker wrote:Not Mike's WRX but an exemplar
Add a hood scoop and you'll have a WRX ;)

Sorry to hear this news. I met Mike last year when I sold my old rims to him. You couldn't meet a nicer, friendlier person. And the place he lives is NOT at all a bad neighborhood. In fact it looks pretty nice.

Guess you can never be too carefull. In my neighborhood we had 3 Honda Civics stolen last year !

Gonz