Spec RX7

Items for sale or trade.
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Spec RX7

Post by phranquelynn »

I''m selling my 1985 Mazda RX7. Full on legal SCCA Spec RX7 race car. All mods per SCCA Spec RX7 rules. Includes full cage, race seat, harness, window net, etc. Tokico shocks. Hawk racing pads. Includes a ton of spares, including almost a full spare car worth of body panels. There's 5 front left and 5 front right quarterpanels. There's also extra, brand new rotors, wheel bearings, race brakes pads, oil filters, etc. Well over $500 of new parts in the spares kit. In addition to bins of spare parts from a donor car(s). Also 8 diamond racing wheels come with the car. Car is currently located at a friend's house in Berryville VA. Parts are at Summit Point. Sacrificing at $3k to make room. $2000 for just the car (no spares).

Sorry no pics. Need to head over to my friend's place this weekend to get pics. Car is in good condition. Some minor blemishes as to be expected with a race car. However the paint scheme is not that pretty. :/

Use for road race, track days, autocross. You can trailer it or register it historic.
D_Eclipse9916
Car: 1999 BMW M3
CDC Member#: 486

Re: Spec RX7

Post by D_Eclipse9916 »

phranquelynn wrote:I''m selling my 1985 Mazda RX7. Full on legal SCCA Spec RX7 race car. All mods per SCCA Spec RX7 rules. Includes full cage, race seat, harness, window net, etc. Tokico shocks. Hawk racing pads. Includes a ton of spares, including almost a full spare car worth of body panels. There's 5 front left and 5 front right quarterpanels. There's also extra, brand new rotors, wheel bearings, race brakes pads, oil filters, etc. Well over $500 of new parts in the spares kit. In addition to bins of spare parts from a donor car(s). Also 8 diamond racing wheels come with the car. Car is currently located at a friend's house in Berryville VA. Parts are at Summit Point. Sacrificing at $3k to make room. $2000 for just the car (no spares).

Sorry no pics. Need to head over to my friend's place this weekend to get pics. Car is in good condition. Some minor blemishes as to be expected with a race car. However the paint scheme is not that pretty. :/

Use for road race, track days, autocross. You can trailer it or register it historic.
You still have this or the mr2? Make me a steal of a deal for a chump car ;)
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Re: Spec RX7

Post by phranquelynn »

rx7 sold.

will be listing mr2 on the forums soon after doing a full inventory.