2 vinyl cutters and tons of vinyl

Items for sale or trade.
defylogik
Car: Subaru STi / Miata Rat
CDC Member#: 352

2 vinyl cutters and tons of vinyl

Post by defylogik »

Most of you know me for the vinyl racing numbers and magnetics (race day vinyl) that we have been making for the past 4 years or so. I've decided to get out of the business, as i just don't have time to dedicate to the business anymore. The following stuff is for sale -- you can start your own business, or just have fun making graphics and stickers.

Machines are USED, and show typical wear. Both are working 100%. Will not sell separately.. everything as a package to get you started.

(1x) 24" vinyl cutting plotter (cuts magnetic material and regular vinyl) - Brand: pCut Creation
(1x) 48" vinyl cutting plotter - Brand: EcoCut 28" (i've got new end caps for this, spares)
Material - I have on hand $2000+ worth of 15"/24"/30"/48" vinyl rolls of all materials and colors. This is included in sale.
Pre-mask (for masking cut vinyl)- 1 roll.
Self healing cutting mat
Long USB cables to connect to computer
Corner rounder - for material or magnetics
Whole bunch of spare parts/blades/ etc.

Bonus - 1x heat press machine (for t-shirt such as baseball jerseys, etc). This is about $399 new by iteself.

Start your own vinyl cutting business. Make automotive stickers. Make stickers for your friends. Make t-shirts for your friends. It's a lot of fun if you have the time and space.

Asking $1000 FIRM I can throw in a dual core xeon computer as well for an additional $100.
going balls out
http://www.racedayvinyl.com
Yep, we do numbers, and graphics, and unicorns.