NA race prepped Miata part out

Items for sale or trade.
vettegirl
Car: 1996 Miata, 2011 Corvette
CDC Member#: 963

NA race prepped Miata part out

Post by vettegirl »

Ed York at York automotive has a prepped Miata that he's parting out. Chassis is damaged and engine, clutch, springs and shocks are not available but everything else is up for grabs. I know there's a Megasquirt, hard top, roll bar, drivers side race seat and harness, 15x7 rims. Most if the body parts looked ok. Torsion LSD, transmission, headers and race exhaust, etc. FMI talk with Ed 301-831-7337 please let him know Denise sent you. He's helping us out with some stuff and I told him I'd post and let the club know about the parts for sale.
vettegirl
Car: 1996 Miata, 2011 Corvette
CDC Member#: 963

Re: NA race prepped Miata part out

Post by vettegirl »

Here's some more info on the parts available:

NA Hard Top - this is actually the one on our car, it's got some paint bubble repairs under Gun Metal Plasti-dip, asking $600. This top is in good condition with new trim around the rear window, but has some paint flaws, but functionally very sound.

Racing Beat Header - like new - $250
Torsion LSD 4.3 with drive and half shafts $1000
Transmission - great condition, no shift issues, earlier version transmission $150
MegaSquirt Ver. 1 $500
Sparco seat - about 4 years old, but in great condition, looks like an EVO II $200

Also available, lots of bits and pieces - the whole car is up for grabs except the engine, clutch and springs/shocks. Car is red - most body panels are in good shape. It does have a full roll cage, but it is welded into the car - the chassis is damaged enough that Ed does not recommend it be reused, but available if someone wanted to cut the roll cage out and put on their chassis.
krayzkrn

Re: NA race prepped Miata part out

Post by krayzkrn »

I'm interested in the hardtop vettegirl. Please shoot me an email at krayzkrn at gmail.com. I will contact Ed about some body panels as well.