FS: Optrix XD-4 iPhone/iPod Camera Case Kit

Items for sale or trade.
gnhovis
Car: 2004 MINI Cooper S
CDC Member#: 268

FS: Optrix XD-4 iPhone/iPod Camera Case Kit

Post by gnhovis »

I recently got a new iPhone 5S (I wouldn't call it an upgrade -- I don't like it as much as my old 4S oddly enough...) so it's time to sell the old case since it won't work with the new phone. This is a great system to capture in-car HD video and telemetry on your iPhone 4/4S or iPod Touch 4G. Just select the appropriate sled, pop it into the water-resistant case and attach it to your roll/harness bar or use a suction mount to the window (not included). Works great with Harry's Laptimerproducts.

Kit includes:
- Milspec water-resistant case for iPhone 4/4S or iPod Touch 4G including 175 degree fish-eye lens (other lenses available from Optrix)
- iPhone 4/4S Sled
- iPhone Touch 4G Sled
- XD4 Tripad Adapter with Quick Release
- Flat Basemount with Quick Release
- Curved Basemount (use on your helmet)
- 2 Replacement Adhesive Strips

That's $132 worth of You Tube Hero goodness. Yours for only $75 and I'll even pay for shipping. PM if interested or if you have questions, Paypal preferred. Located in MD.

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." (Mario Andretti)
http://www.georgeco.org
Nathan Atkins
Car: 2005 Mazda RX8 Red
CDC Member#: 10

Re: FS: Optrix XD-4 iPhone/iPod Camera Case Kit

Post by Nathan Atkins »

erm I'm mildly interested in the case but truthfully I'm more interested in the phone myself, do you still have it? :D
gnhovis
Car: 2004 MINI Cooper S
CDC Member#: 268

Re: FS: Optrix XD-4 iPhone/iPod Camera Case Kit

Post by gnhovis »

Unfortunately no, I had to give the phone back when I left my last job.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." (Mario Andretti)
http://www.georgeco.org