Garage clean out: wheels, race tires, trailers, cars FS soon

Items for sale or trade.
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Garage clean out: wheels, race tires, trailers, cars FS soon

Post by phranquelynn »

I have no time. I'm about to clean out my race garage. Honestly I can't remember what exactly I have in there. Won't be racing this year and not sure if or when I'll return. So things have got to go. Putting this out there so you know you have an option here. Will update this post once I do an inventory. I have some prices but they're estimates. Might adjust down depending on condition. Let me know if you're particularly interested in something and I'll make sure to ping you before posting. Here's a brief summary:

Wheels: All 15x7, 4x100. Offset are mostly 35 or 30. They were used on either my Spec Miata or ITA race cars. All straight. No bends. None of then are pretty, but not banged up either. Most scuffed from constant moving around, throwing in back of my van, put on, take off etc. I know I have a couple pairs of Team Dynamics, a set of Panasports, maybe a set or two of Koseis. About $300/set
^ Mounted Race Tires: All are track tires. None for autox. Toyo RA1. Hoosier SM6 or R6. All are 205/50/15. Practice Sets. Good sets are being sold with race car (see below)

Trailers: Full Closed Deck DoveTail Trailer. Ramps attached. Fits my Miata nicely with some extra room. All wheel bearings new. Great shape. Need to connect wire for left turn signal I think. Will probably get done before I sell. $1900
Also have an Enclosed 6x10 trailer with ramp and side door. I used for karts. $1900

Kart: TAG Rotax on TonyKart chasis. Needs an engine rebuild. Engine already taken out. Lots of spares and extras. Includes Kart lift. Some tools. $1500. Probably have that much in parts, tools, etc.

ITA Race Car: Fully prepped capable of winning class. ITA Miata. Includes spares, wheels and tires, and whatever else I have for it. $15k

Lotus Elise: Sport and Touring Package. Sport wheels. 17k on odo. Hard top available. 2 sets of tires. There's a few things that are cosmetic. Plus a recall that I haven't taken in to fix. No time. You'll be rewarded if you take it as is. Low $20s

2000 Mazda Miata: $100k. I'm factoring in sentimental value. hee hee.

Prices are all about fair used market value. I don't need to discount to firesale prices, but the more you buy the bigger the discount.
ferris

Re: Garage clean out: wheels, race tires, trailers, cars FS

Post by ferris »

20k for the Elise and you deliver to CA???
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

ferris wrote:20k for the Elise and you deliver to CA???
Lets not haggle among friends. I tell you what. You buy my little 2000 Miata for asking and I'll give you the Lotus for FREE!!! And I'll deliver both to Cali. Just because we're friends, I'll even make all the little fixes I want to do to the Lotus.
hotspoons
Car: 2007 Subaru STi
CDC Member#: 664

Post by hotspoons »

What year is the lotus? Also, what color, and could you describe the cosmetic issues?
-Rich
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

hotspoons wrote:What year is the lotus? Also, what color, and could you describe the cosmetic issues?
2005. Silver. There's a nickel size blister in (what would normally be) the rear quarter panel. According to the dealer, $600-$800 fix.
racerjon1

Post by racerjon1 »

Interested in the Elise.

Actually - my Girlfriend would be (she is up near you) I tried to find a PM option but didn't see one.

jon k r o l e w i c z at gee mail dot com. (no spaces, normal format etc)
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

Update

Both sets of Team Dynamics wheels have sold.

Lotus Elise sold. As in I'm sold on it. Took it out for a drive again today and can't bring myself to sell it . . . yet. Sorry to all those who were interested.
echan
Car: 1973 Triumph TR6
CDC Member#: 4

Post by echan »

phranquelynn wrote:Update

Lotus Elise sold. As in I'm sold on it. Took it out for a drive again today and can't bring myself to sell it . . . yet. Sorry to all those who were interested.
If it any consolation, my 1999 Porsche 911 (996) may be up for sale for the same price. Car has 56K miles with only about 800 miles on a brand new engine (with LN Intermediate shaft, ARP Hardward), new clutch, oil separators, battery, etc. Silver exterior with Redish tan interior. Car is in exellant condition. I plan to sell for low 20s but waiting for my friend is see if he wants to do a trade...
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

All 15x7 wheels sold.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

All 15x7 wheels sold.