FS: Drag DR-38s with Rivals - Subaru Fitment

Items for sale or trade.
gimp
Car: 1981 Camaro
CDC Member#: 0

FS: Drag DR-38s with Rivals - Subaru Fitment

Post by gimp »

My 2011 WRX is being retired, so I'm starting to get rid of stuff.

I have a set of Drag DR-38 wheels, 17x8, 5x100 & 5x114 with the correct legal backspacing for 2011-2013 WRXs (may fit others, but you should check).
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direc ... vid=019120

They were gray in color, but got some light scratches from my tire trailer. Since then they have been plastidipped flat black, but it should be redone. They sold for $115 each new. I have the hub centric rings. These were the cheapest lightest wheels around back when I started racing the car. Very rarely used on the street (because I'm that guy). There are no bends, curbing, etc.

Mounted up is a set of 255/40R17 Rivals that were brand new before the Pro Finale/Nats last year (single driver for pro, co driven for bats), and used for a handful of events afterwards. The edges have chunked in a few spots (happened at Nationals after only a few runs), but the on-site BFG tech looked at them and okayed them. I doubt you'll have any issues, and there is plenty of tread life left in these. New they are 200 each from TireRack.

New it would cost you over $1200. I'm looking for half of that ($600), or best offer. I can deliver to FedEx this weekend, otherwise you can pickup in Milllersville, MD. I promise to turn the money into C-Prepared parts.

If you have any questions, you can message me directly. Thanks!
-Paul
--Paul Przyborski