Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R - Fits FRS/BRZ/Subaru/Others

Items for sale or trade.
Biggins

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R - Fits FRS/BRZ/Subaru/Others

Post by Biggins »

(4) Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R 225/45/17 - $250

My rain autocross tires are up for sale. I used these for the 2014 season mostly for cool and rainy events. They are outstanding in the wet and very good in the dry. They were a few tenths faster than the Dunlop Z2 in the dry two separate test-n-tunes. SCCA rules mandate that tires have a 200 treadwear rating next year, and these are 180 treadwear rating. That is the only reason I'm looking to sell them. They have somewhere between 80-100 autocross runs on them and less than 2,000 street miles. Tread depth is 4-5/32nds and the wear is pretty even because I flipped them halfway through the season. I would run them for another season if they were legal for my class. These would be perfect for track events or someone not handicapped by SCCA rules. I can answer any questions, but if Yokohama re-stamps this tire to 200tw, I will buy another set.

They are currently mounted on Buddy Club SF Challenge P1 wheels in 17x7 with a +42 offset 5x100 and weigh ~18 lbs. I ran them on my FRS, and they fit many other Subarus. I will be dismounting the tires next week, but I would listen to offers for the wheels and tires until the tires are sold, though I'm not particularly fond of selling the wheels. $800 for the set.

I'm having trouble uploading the photos, but I can be reached at cdhiggins318i AT gmail dot com if you are interested and need photos.