NB2 Miata 2004 134k miles

Items for sale or trade.
scheherazade
Car: 09 GTR
CDC Member#: 684

NB2 Miata 2004 134k miles

Post by scheherazade »

I have an NB2 miata I am thinking of selling.

134K miles. Engine pulls strong.
Mechanically all good.
Cosmetically a 15 foot car.
Interior is average. One torn seam in the driver's seat. Otherwise just the usual paint fade. One return spring missing in a cupholder.
The antenna doesn't go all the way down when the radio is off.

California car, ~0 rust. Even the usual suspects are spotless (perfect frame rails, perfect rocker panels).
I drove it for ~2 months in winter when my Subaru was down for repairs (I washed the underside afterwards).

Upgrades include :
- Fortune Auto 500 coilovers 10k 8k digressive [feels soft, not kidding] (ride height set, corner balanced, and dampening adjusted for softest no bounce possible)
- Konig Hypergram wheels, 15x9? if I remember correctly. It was whatever was the widest you could use with just a fender pull and no over-fenders.
- RE71 tires
- Rev9 coil on plug ignition kit (I had it from an older miata, so I reused it on this one. The only benefit is that if a coil fails, you lose just 1 cylinder instead of half... because each cylinder has 1 coil now, instead of 1 coil per 2 cylinders like stock.)

Alignment is -2.5 camber front, -1.5 camber rear. 0 toe all around.

I am asking $8k.

If anyone is interested in maybe buying, I can bring it out to an autocross and you can have a go in it.

Pictures :
https://imgur.com/a/SOYYFm6

-scheherazade
scheherazade

Re: NB2 Miata 2004 134k miles

Post by scheherazade »

To clarify, this is a daily commuter.

When I said "I drove it for ~2 months in winter", I meant that those 2 months are all the winter weather the car has seen (to my knowledge).

-scheherazade
scheherazade

Re: NB2 Miata 2004 134k miles

Post by scheherazade »

Also,

I have a new exhaust, not yet installed (purchased pre-emptively for when stock exhaust inevitably goes bad)
IRC : racing heat header + Flyin'Miata catted midpipe + 304 stainless stock-clone axle back

And misc spare parts, stock wheels, etc.

-scheherazade