2002 WRX Wheels w/Used RA1 Toyos

Items for sale or trade.
Gonz
CDC Member#: 12

2002 WRX Wheels w/Used RA1 Toyos

Post by Gonz »

Just trying to clear these out of my basement. I'm asking $150 OBO.

Wheels are stock from my 2002 WRX 16 x 6.5. ( painted them black some time ago.)
Tires are 225/50-16 Toyo RA-1s.

As you can see from the pics two of the tires have worn on the outer edge to where the cord is starting to show. Still has good tread across the center, so they could probably be flipped and last anothe half season. In stopped using them because they don't fit over my new brakes.

Thanks,

Gonz.
wrx-student

Re: 2002 WRX Wheels w/Used RA1 Toyos

Post by wrx-student »

I'm interested. Could I take a look at the wheels first?

I can't make it to the autocross sessions scheduled for the Columbus Day weekend, but can probably make it to the next.

Or we can set up a time and place to meet.

BTW -- Are you Gonzalo?
Gonz

Post by Gonz »

wrx-student wrote:I'm interested. Could I take a look at the wheels first?

Sure you can take a look at them.
I can't make it to the autocross sessions scheduled for the Columbus Day weekend, but can probably make it to the next.

Or we can set up a time and place to meet.
That's fine, I don't really want to lug them out to the autoX if I don't need to. I'm near Columbia MD. I can to meet you somewhere depending on time & Schedule.

BTW -- Are you Gonzalo?[/quote]
Yes. that's me.
I usually drive a blue 2002 WRX, but will probably be driving a Mustang at the next couple of events.
wrx-student

Post by wrx-student »

Great! Let's set up a time to meet -- I can come to Columbia. This weekend -- Columbus Day weekend -- is out for me. You can also reach me at mkkido@yahoo.com if you prefer to send me details to my email address.
TubeDriver

Post by TubeDriver »

Gonz,
Are the wheels straight? Assuming so, I would trade you a set of Cusco OS type WRX front and rear strut tower bars for the wheels.

Let me know, I think my beater wagon would look cool with a set of WRX wheels. 8-)
Tie your shoes, Drive your car, Love your girl!
--
WideSpread Panic
Gonz

Post by Gonz »

hmm. I've had these for sale for some time, though not actively advertised.
You should have chimed in sooner.

There aren't any problems with the wheels structurally. They could use a cleaning or new paint job.

I have to give Mike first crack since we already have an agreement. But if he changes his mind, I'll let you know.

Plus, we know STB's are just bling ;) Do you have any Mustang parts to trade :lol:

Gonz.
TubeDriver

Post by TubeDriver »

I don't need to clean them up, they will be going on the beater. :D Let me know, I need some new tires before winter so I need to know what wheels I will be running.

I do have some use, good condition 255/40-17 r-comps lying around in my basement. Perfect size for a Mustang. 8-)

Gonz wrote:hmm. I've had these for sale for some time, though not actively advertised.
You should have chimed in sooner.

There aren't any problems with the wheels structurally. They could use a cleaning or new paint job.

I have to give Mike first crack since we already have an agreement. But if he changes his mind, I'll let you know.

Plus, we know STB's are just bling ;) Do you have any Mustang parts to trade :lol:

Gonz.
--
WideSpread Panic
Gonz

Post by Gonz »

sold them Yesterday.
My storage space seems so much bigger now :lol:

Gonz.
TubeDriver

Post by TubeDriver »

shucks... :cry:
--
WideSpread Panic