R comps on wheels

Items for sale or trade.
phranquelynn
Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

R comps on wheels

Post by phranquelynn »

This one is for all those who complain about not having r comps in small bore. Here's a great introductory to r comps for autocross. Not the best wheel nor are these the best r comps. But it's hard to beat used r comps mounted and balanced on wheels, all for only $400. I used this set when I was second overall at MSCW. I have to admit that the level of competition was pretty light and I think only Dan and I were using r comps. And not that MSCW did any trophies, I just looked through the times b/c I'm like that.

Seven Spoke Wheels off a Mazda Miata. Rims are 14" and 4x100 bolt pattern. Lightweight. Only 12.3 pounds. They're straight and true. But they're not pretty to look at. Well used. I'm sure they'll look a bit better with a good scrubbing. But no guarantees.

R-Comps are 195/55/14 VictoRacers. Used for 2 track days and 1 long autocross at MSCW (equal to normally 2-3 autox). Heat cycled at TireRack before first use (stamp still visible on the tires). Still a good bit of tread left although there's a good bit of camber wear. I was going to use these for test and tune days, but decided to move on instead. Probably a season left on a lighter car like a Miata. More info on the tire here: http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp ... Racer+V700

Pics are from 1 front tire and 1 rear tire. Pretty representative of the other front and rear tire also.

4 daisy wheels + 4 VictoRacers for $400 obo
phranquelynn

Re: R comps on wheels

Post by phranquelynn »

here are the pics. pm me for the remaining 2 pics (3 is the limit that i could upload). pm me any questions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

NEW PRICE FOR CDC FOLKS. $350 for the set. I have them listed at $400 on CL.

I also have a pretty good offer on the daisies only. So if you're interested in only the tires, shoot an offer over.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

going once, going twice . . .

$320 last and final price. i need to make room by this weekend for new wheels, thus the price drop. after this week, they get buried in the back of the garage and i'll use them for test and tunes.
defylogik
Car: Subaru STi / Miata Rat
CDC Member#: 352

Post by defylogik »

if you have a set of all season 14's i'd buy them. :)
going balls out
http://www.racedayvinyl.com
Yep, we do numbers, and graphics, and unicorns.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

defylogik wrote:if you have a set of all season 14's i'd buy them. :)
i have everything except all seasons. but i'm guessing you can expose these to weather and they'll be hard enough to be all seasons. ha!

btw, i really need space in my garage. have new wheels coming in and these have got to go. $300 delievered to saturday's luncheon. yes, $300! think about it. the wheels alone are worth at least $100 to $150 (you can always sell them later). mounting and balancing would cost you $80-$100. that leaves the tires to be only about $100.

if not, they'll get buried to the back of the garage until whichever comes first: someone pays full price or september for the 24 hour autox in nc.