Car: Tic Tac
CDC Member#: 733

Misc Miata Parts ~~ also some race seats ~~

Post by phranquelynn »

1) TC2 Fuel Injection Controller - Blue
Note: Naturally Aspirated 4 Cylinder
94-02 Naturally Aspirated -
When you add air, you've got to add fuel
- PowerCard's unique load based technology allows you to add fuel in all the right places.
Adding fuel can
Unlock the power potential from your existing modifications
Improve throttle response and drivability
Compensate for factory leanness, done for emissions regulations
$100

2) OEM Tape Deck from a NB.
Works great if you want to play tapes. Or if you use XM and prefer the tape insert like I did.
$20

3) OEM Wheel Locks.
2 full matching sets. 2 Matching Keys and 8 Locking Wheel Lugs. Leave one key in the car and have another key at home as a backup.
SOLD

4) Genuine Mazda Miata OEM Bra 2001-2005. although it fit my 2000 Miata OK.
A stylish way to keep the front of your Miata free of scratches and nicks. Custom tailored for a snug fit, the Front Mask may be used on Miatas with or without a front spoiler. Has fog lights opening.
SOLD

5) 5mm wheel spacers by H& R. Plus extended wheel studs (never used).
Package of 2 spacers and 8 wheel studs. Fits 89-05 Miata, 91-98 Protege, 91-94 323,and MX3 with 4x100 bolt pattern.
SOLD

6) Side Skirts and Mud Flaps from a 10AE.
Good condition. Send me an e-mail for more pics. Obviously fits a 99. I'm guessing should not be a problem for a 2000 or other NBs, but you should check before buying. Includes hardware for mounting.
SOLD

7) Deck Cover from 10 AE.
Blue in color.
$90

8) Wind Deflector from 2000.
A few scuffs as to be expected from a 10 year old part. I like this a lot but it doesn't fit with my harness part.
$90

9) 3 Leather Seats
2 driver seats and 1 passenger seat. All beige leather from a NB. Passenger seat is in great condition with no rips or tears. Driver seats have some rips and tears.
$150

10) 2 Black Seats
2 seats from a NA.
$75

11) Sparco Ultra/Tec Seat
Sparco Ultra (Currently named Tec) Seat. Red. Great condition. No rips or tears. Side mount compatible.
From web: Made of fiberglass, this seat was specially designed to improve comfort. Characterized by a distinctive type of upholstery that creates a micro-channeling effect of air between the seat and the driver’s body, which, together with perfect ergonomics, make it extremely comfortable. Retails for $475
$200

12) Tenzo R Race Seat
New (never mounted) Tenzo R racing driver seat. Fully reclines. Black cloth. Slots for harness belts. Perfect condition.
$100
Gonz
CDC Member#: 12

Re: Misc Miata Parts ~~ also some race seats ~~

Post by Gonz »

phranquelynn wrote:
Sparco Ultra (Currently named Tec) Seat. Red. Great condition. No rips or tears. Side mount compatible.
From web: Made of fiberglass, this seat was specially designed to improve comfort. Characterized by a distinctive type of upholstery that creates a micro-channeling effect of air between the seat and the driver’s body, which, together with perfect ergonomics, make it extremely comfortable. Retails for $475
$200
Hey.
how fat can I be and still fit in this seat ? :)
I have an FX1 Pro now and it's a bit of a squeeze......

Do you have any pics of it?

Thanks,
Gonzalo.
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

sparco pic for ya. it's for somewhat skinny people. but you be the judge. more than welcome to come over and give it a try. i think if you google sparco tec, you should be able to find the seat dimensions.

update to my ad: tenzo seat has now been sold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gonz
CDC Member#: 12

Post by Gonz »

hey. Thanks for the info.
I took a look at the Sparco dimensions page. It's sort of similar to a Sprint 5, in dimensions, which I know I fit inside.
( I test fitted one at the AutoX today). I'm normal size for my height, it's just that some of these seats are made for guys the size of jockeys or F1 pilots.

I guess I'd have to see it in person. What part of town are you in?

Gonz.

EDIT. just saw your craigslist ad. You're in NW DC ? I'll send you an email via craigslist.
david.valeri
Car: 1994 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 22

Post by david.valeri »

phranquelynn wrote:
$200
So I thought I was in the market for some Evos, but the wing dimension is likely a problem in a Miata. The Tec has better dimensions for the Miata and they claim to be side mount compatible, but none of the pictures (yours or elsewhere) actually seem to show the holes. Some sites say "side-mount compatible*" but don't explain the "*". Are they really in there?
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

My sparco seat has been sold.

David, the side mounts are under the cloth. You won't be able to see them in any pics unless someone lifts the cover up. But yes they are there.
earl998
Car: 92 Mazda Miata
CDC Member#: 998

Post by earl998 »

Hey Franklin, Will you take 50.00 for the 2 black seats?
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

earl998 wrote:Hey Franklin, Will you take 50.00 for the 2 black seats?
sorry forgot to update. they've been sold too.

only seats left are the leather ones.
phranquelynn

Re: Misc Miata Parts ~~ prices reduced and some new parts

Post by phranquelynn »

1) TC2 Fuel Injection Controller - Blue
Note: Naturally Aspirated 4 Cylinder
94-02 Naturally Aspirated -
When you add air, you've got to add fuel
- PowerCard's unique load based technology allows you to add fuel in all the right places.
Adding fuel can
Unlock the power potential from your existing modifications
Improve throttle response and drivability
Compensate for factory leanness, done for emissions regulations
$80

2) OEM Tape Deck
Works great if you want to play tapes. Or if you use XM and prefer the tape insert like I did.
$20

3) OEM Wheel Locks.
2 full matching sets. 2 Matching Keys and 8 Locking Wheel Lugs. Leave one key in the car and have another key at home as a backup.
SOLD

4) Genuine Mazda Miata OEM Bra 2001-2005. although it fit my 2000 Miata OK.
A stylish way to keep the front of your Miata free of scratches and nicks. Custom tailored for a snug fit, the Front Mask may be used on Miatas with or without a front spoiler. Has fog lights opening.
SOLD

5) 5mm wheel spacers by H& R. Plus extended wheel studs (never used).
Package of 2 spacers and 8 wheel studs. Fits 89-05 Miata, 91-98 Protege, 91-94 323,and MX3 with 4x100 bolt pattern.
SOLD

6) Side Skirts and Mud Flaps from a 10AE.
Good condition. Send me an e-mail for more pics. Obviously fits a 99. I'm guessing should not be a problem for a 2000 or other NBs, but you should check before buying. Includes hardware for mounting.
SOLD

7) Boot Cover from 10 AE.
Blue in color.
$75

8) Wind Deflector from 2000.
A few scuffs as to be expected from a 10 year old part. I like this a lot but it doesn't fit with my harness part.
$75

9) 3 Leather Seats
2 driver seats and 1 passenger seat. All beige leather from a NB. Passenger seat is in great condition with no rips or tears. Driver seats have some rips and tears.
$120

10) 2 Black Seats
2 seats from a NA.
SOLD

From web: Made of fiberglass, this seat was specially designed to improve comfort. Characterized by a distinctive type of upholstery that creates a micro-channeling effect of air between the seat and the driver?s body, which, together with perfect ergonomics, make it extremely comfortable. Retails for $475
SOLD

12) Tenzo R Race Seat
New (never mounted) Tenzo R racing driver seat. Fully reclines. Black cloth. Slots for harness belts. Perfect condition.
SOLD

13) OEM Wheel Locks.
1 Key and 3 Locking Wheel Lugs. Yes, just 3. Lost one somewhere.
$5

14) OEM Wheel Locks.
1 Broken Key. Key can be fixed by welding the slot back to the socket. 4 Locking Wheel Lugs.
$5

15) Custom fitted Car Cover
Cloth material. Breathable and dries quickly. I have one gray one by Wolf in near perfect condition. I also have a blue one with Miata logo (oem?) with some wear. Pick the one you want and I'll keep the other.
$80

16) 2000 California Car 1st Catalytic Converter
I took the car for Virginia emissions inspection earlier this year and it past. Removed with only 55k miles.
$175

17) 2000 California Car 2nd Cat with mid pipe
Past VA emissions this year. Have docs to prove it. Removed with only 55k miles.
$175

18) Viper Sparco Seat Sliders
Came with the Sparcos i bought. I have no Viper and won't be able to afford one anytime soon. Perhaps you have one or you can modify these to fit your car.
$20
phranquelynn

Post by phranquelynn »

all seats sold. standing room only from here on out.