FS: Rota Slipstreams w/V710s 16x6.5 black

Items for sale or trade.
gnhovis
Car: 2004 MINI Cooper S
CDC Member#: 268

FS: Rota Slipstreams w/V710s 16x6.5 black

Post by gnhovis »

Plans have changed and I'm going with a different sized wheel for next season -- so I'm selling this set of 4 black 16 inch Rota Slipstream wheels.

They currently have a set of Kumho V710s mounted, size 215/40-16. 2 tires have some (not much) life left (see photo), and if you swapped them on the rims, would be good to use as rear wheels for quite a few more runs, but the other two are corded (the ones with all of the clag). Wheels are 16x6.5, offset 40, and weigh 13.5 lbs each. 4x100mm, 56.1mm centerbore (no rings). I bought them off a guy who was running a G-Stock MINI, but I'm told they will fit certain Miatas as well.

Wheel and tire together are about 32.5 lbs. Wheels are straight, with the usual minor scratches you'd expect from use. Also included are center caps (I have a set of MINI logos that I can include if I can find them.)

Price: $400 for the set. Can pack and ship in the US via DHL at cost (expect $15-$25 per wheel depending on distance from zip 21771) or can deliver in the metro DC area. Will unmount two or all four tires if desired, but I think they ship better with tires mounted. Paypal preferred, or money order (or of course cold, hard, cash, small bills, non-sequential...)

Send email with questions to ghovis_at_gmail.com. Thanks.
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." (Mario Andretti)
http://www.georgeco.org
gnhovis
Car: 2004 MINI Cooper S
CDC Member#: 268

Re: FS: Rota Slipstreams w/V710s 16x6.5 black

Post by gnhovis »

Sold!
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." (Mario Andretti)
http://www.georgeco.org